Should Adam have known better?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to put this kindly not do I care as to how it will be received but I have really come to resent the beginnings of mankind and the progenitor who began all this misery. I despise the man because he fell for the oldest trick in the book ate from a tree he was clearly warned not to eat from and not even that, he even was there when his arch rival iblees refused to bow to him and showed hostility towards him.

What more does a man need to know that someone is an enemy? I mean I only have to hear the tone someone speaks to me in to mark them as an enemy and prepare my barrage of insults and to put my guard up. How does a man like this who had no external pressures like we do in this world to cause us to make stupid decision, end up making the gravest mistake in mankind's history. He not only cause his and his rebellious wife to ensure exiled but he ruined the entire destiny of his descendants....I mean if that happened to me and I was cursed to live a life of hardship with a smarter enemy always chasing I would have just ended the bloodline there with enough foresight to see the damage I would cause to my progeny. The man then goes on to have unprotected sex and bring billions of unknowing sufferers into this world. Every child is cursed the minute they are born unless god has mercy on them and that mercy depends on other factors, say a child born in Africa or even Yemen will starve and a child born In Europe will be born into peace and security. Would you knowingly sin knowing half your descendants would suffer without mercy from the same lord who cast you out and the other half would be blessed regardless of what corruption they cause? Instead of mourning his future descendants suffering....he only mourns the death of his one son , another tragedy due to his poor parenting skills. I'm tired of having good thoughts about this man! He was the root of all evil and the cause of all suffering. One simply does not fall for a trick when warned that an enemy is out to kill you and then expect everyone to blame the devil for doing what he told you he would do in the first place.

I don't know how to put this kindly not do I care as to how it will be received but I have really come to resent the beginnings of mankind and the progenitor who began all this misery. I despise the man because he fell for the oldest trick in the book ate from a tree he was clearly warned not to eat from and not even that, he even was there when his arch rival iblees refused to bow to him and showed hostility towards him.

What more does a man need to know that someone is an enemy? I mean I only have to hear the tone someone speaks to me in to mark them as an enemy and prepare my barrage of insults and to put my guard up. How does a man like this who had no external pressures like we do in this world to cause us to make stupid decision, end up making the gravest mistake in mankind's history. He not only cause his and his rebellious wife to ensure exiled but he ruined the entire destiny of his descendants....I mean if that happened to me and I was cursed to live a life of hardship with a smarter enemy always chasing I would have just ended the bloodline there with enough foresight to see the damage I would cause to my progeny. The man then goes on to have unprotected sex and bring billions of unknowing sufferers into this world. Every child is cursed the minute they are born unless god has mercy on them and that mercy depends on other factors, say a child born in Africa or even Yemen will starve and a child born In Europe will be born into peace and security. Would you knowingly sin knowing half your descendants would suffer without mercy from the same lord who cast you out and the other half would be blessed regardless of what corruption they cause? Instead of mourning his future descendants suffering....he only mourns the death of his one son , another tragedy due to his poor parenting skills. I'm tired of having good thoughts about this man! He was the root of all evil and the cause of all suffering. One simply does not fall for a trick when warned that an enemy is out to kill you and then expect everyone to blame the devil for doing what he told you he would do in the first place.
Blame eve foremother of mankind she made adam ate from the tree it is her fault like all woman do which led man to misguide him to get him in hell if god didnt forgive adam he would be hell even eve the mother if mankind should be in cuz thinks she made adam do only adam should be paridase

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Blame eve foremother of mankind she made adam ate from the tree it is her fault like all woman do which led man to misguide him to get him in hell if god didnt forgive adam he would be hell even eve the mother if mankind should be in cuz thinks she made adam do only adam should be paridase

Seriously what did your hooyo do to you :faysalwtf: you need to see a therapist

If you are going to hate someone hate the Devil, he was the one that decided to pick a fight with God and is the reason why we are where we are. He was the one who told Adam and eve to eat the apple from the tree and he was the one that made a bet with God that he could turn his creation on him.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A real life misogynist. You need help mate!!

I get what you are saying. But wasn't it Eve that made him eat that apple? I think also adam lacked any expirience and was like a child with no wisdom at all. Maybe you are right to some degree, but let's not let the past affect our future. Let's accept we have been dealt a bad hand, and then proceed in finding solutions that can better our situation. Some people are born fucked, and other shit gold, but you should not hold any resentment from the past or develop any victim complex. Look at the past and never repeat it's failures.

If we put things in percpective, people in the past died of shit like fever and diarrhea daily, the food tasted bad, people had many kids because most of them died before adolescence and the poor could not move up the socio-economic ladder. But today you have so many tools at your disposal that could make you successful in every field. Before the internet, if i asked you 'how many burgers can you get from one cow', how would you answer that? Now i can just use google, and voila, it is 4500 burgers. Information is power, you can either see the world as one big unfair game, or you can selectivly ignore all the bad shit and look at oppurtunitites that will eventually lead to success without all this emotional baggage. I understand your logic, but it does not help you brother. Don't let life happen to you, controll your reality and decide which role you want to play. Life is like a game, you have all the cards on the table, som people have more and better cards than others, but one successfull move may unlock new cards, which will give you new knowledge that put you in an advantage, and your rate of unlocking cards from that point may increase exponentially. You have to unveil that hazy carpet over your head and start to organize your cards sxb

All was good until the woman was created! you ever wonder why??? because it's always greedy es that task a man for more and more until they destroy him. Walaah she must have been a somali or black woman.....because no other woman would be stupid enough to sell their man cheap to the shaaitaan. White women and asian women and arab women are all submissive and purely innocent, they would have never spoken out of line or done something without the permission of their man.

European men are right to be insecure! i will secure 4 white women for myself and 4 asian women. I will encourage my friends to also cuff the most obedient women. #Abdiexit in full force. Leave eve behind!! she will get you killed or worse you will land in hell.

If you are going to hate someone hate the Devil, he was the one that decided to pick a fight with God and is the reason why we are where we are. He was the one who told Adam and eve to eat the apple from the tree and he was the one that made a bet with God that he could turn his creation on him.
Adam shouldn't have eaten from the tree period! if god had told me a grown ass man that some devil hates me and not to eat from the tree i would assume my life depended on it. Think about this a grown ass nigga.....listening to his foolish wife and a snake.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

Dear yaquub, do not confuse the biblical version of Adam and Eve with the Islamic one. We don't believe the dunya was a punishment. When Adam aleyhi salam sinned he made tawbah, repented and Allah swt forgave him for it. This was a lesson for us all. We all are bound to sin and we should follow Adam (as) and seek forgiveness. All of the stories in the Quran are wise lessons. Everything happens for a reason and everything is the QADR of Allah swt. Us living in the Dunya was also part of Allah's plan. Not Adam AS fault.

You are actually stating something that was addressed in the quran.
When Allah Azzawajal informed the angels that was going to create humanbeings, the angels asked a similiar question:

Allah(ta'ala) said in the Quran,

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allah) said: "I know that which you do not know." [2:30]

The angels didn't understand why Allah swt would create humanbeings that would cause corruption in the dunya. What did Allah swt answer? "I know that which you do not know."

I was once listening to a lecture. Think about this, it is in those dark times of oppression and cruelty and suffering great leaders come forth. The courageous and the most noble of men existed in history because they lived in trouble times. And this is just one aspect of it. At the end of the day Allah azzawajal is the all knowing and one day this will be made clear to us,

Life here is just a small part of the puzzle.

Adam shouldn't have eaten from the tree period! if god had told me a grown ass man that some devil hates me and not to eat from the tree i would assume my life depended on it. Think about this a grown ass nigga.....listening to his foolish wife and a snake.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

warr, the snake was the devil. And by the way Adam was created as a grown man, he wasn't born. He was new, sort of. And the same with his wife. both Adam and Eve didn't grow up they were created in an already "old" age. the Devil started EVERYTHING. You are making it seem as it was ONLY Adams fault. The DEVIL is the root of all problems. He was the one that pissed god of. He was the one who got jealous and because of him, we are here

I get what you are saying. But wasn't it Eve that made him eat that apple? I think also adam lacked any expirience and was like a child with no wisdom at all. Maybe you are right to some degree, but let's not let the past affect our future. Let's accept we have been dealt a bad hand, and then proceed in finding solutions that can better our situation. Some people are born fucked, and other shit gold, but you should not hold any resentment from the past or develop any victim complex. Look at the past and never repeat it's failures.

If we put things in percpective, people in the past died of shit like fever and diarrhea daily, the food tasted bad, people had many kids because most of them died before adolescence and the poor could not move up the socio-economic ladder. But today you have so many tools at your disposal that could make you successful in every field. Before the internet, if i asked you 'how many burgers can you get from one cow', how would you answer that? Now i can just use google, and voila, it is 4500 burgers. Information is power, you can either see the world as one big unfair game, or you can selectivly ignore all the bad shit and look at oppurtunitites that will eventually lead to success without all this emotional baggage. I understand your logic, but it does not help you brother. Don't let life happen to you, controll your reality and decide which role you want to play. Life is like a game, you have all the cards on the table, som people have more and better cards than others, but one successfull move may unlock new cards, which will give you new knowledge that put you in an advantage, and your rate of unlocking cards from that point may increase exponentially. You have to unveil that hazy carpet over your head and start to organize your cards sxb
I understand what you mean but can you really blame us for lamenting our bad luck? we could have been in heaven had he used his intellect that the lord taught him. It's not surprise for a normal man like myself to feel this way when even the prophets cursed this life at times.

Job%E2%80%99s+Laments+and+Questions%21.jpg

warr, the snake was the devil. And by the way Adam was created as a grown man, he wasn't born. He was new, sort of. And the same with his wife. both Adam and Eve didn't grow up they were created in an already "old" age. the Devil started EVERYTHING. You are making it seem as it was ONLY Adams fault. The DEVIL is the root of all problems. He was the one that pissed god of. He was the one who got jealous and because of him, we are here
I agree the devil was an attention seeker looking for daddy's approval....no wonder god wasn't impressed by his childish tirade. Imagine being jealous of some new creation....how insecure must he have been?

:gucciwhat:

He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude

I generally agree, he should have known better. However, I do not resent Adam or blame him for all the suffering his children experience today. He must have felt at the time that God was keeping hidden truths from them. The serpent went so far as to promise that they would not die, and even be given potential to become gods themselves. Even to this day the occult orders are pursuing this goal. In a way though, we kind of benefit from mankind becoming "enlightened" all those years ago. There has been a lot of technological progress, but with it also came wickedness, and man wanting to determine his own destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moreover, I wouldn't go so far as to criticise Adam for what happened with his sons. Cain killing Abel was due to his uncontrolled jealousy. God even warned him beforehand about the disastrous effects of giving oneself over to evil intent.

Genesis 4:6-7 "Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

This is honestly the most important lesson ever taught in scripture in my opinion. It is so simple, but regularly overlooked. We as human beings need to be conscious of our own character and feelings. Least we so easily revert to primitive behaviour. Many people do not even follow principles of self-mastery, and just act on impulse. Never bothering to reflect on the morality of their actions.

All was good until the woman was created! you ever wonder why??? because it's always greedy es that task a man for more and more until they destroy him. Walaah she must have been a somali or black woman.....because no other woman would be stupid enough to sell their man cheap to the shaaitaan. White women and asian women and arab women are all submissive and purely innocent, they would have never spoken out of line or done something without the permission of their man.

European men are right to be insecure! i will secure 4 white women for myself and 4 asian women. I will encourage my friends to also cuff the most obedient women. #Abdiexit in full force. Leave eve behind!! she will get you killed or worse you will land in hell.
She black both adam eve

Before the creation of Adam, Allah already stated he created him for this earth, long before what happened in Jannah

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 77, Number 611:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

Think about this deeply, Adam had no one he could learn from nor a reference point, we don't even know how long it took for Shaytaan to deceive him

For all we know it could have took the devil a million or more years to achieve this since Jannah is so vast and that single tree was probably one among a septillion other trees.

Now contrast this to you and I who sin every single day and on an almost per minute basis, doing far worse in a single month/week in our life then Adam did 960 years of his life span on earth.

Difficulties in life is what produces great people, while privilege and ease utterly destroys them as we see today.

You never hear a poor person in a third world country (mostly devout in their belief in God) ever using the arguments which privileged well off people in the west use to deny their creator, even they refer to these people as "ungrateful"

The whole point of being on this earth is to become grateful and the goal of shaytaan is to make us ungrateful like he was, count your blessings before Allah takes them away from you.

Jannah is better appreciated when we have earned it whilst tasting the difficulties and sufferings in life which everyone experiences in their own unique ways. ( Of course none earns it without Allah's mercy)

I understand what you mean but can you really blame us for lamenting our bad luck? we could have been in heaven had he used his intellect that the lord taught him. It's not surprise for a normal man like myself to feel this way when even the prophets cursed this life at times.
I like your posts Yaquub because you regularly ponder theological concepts. I know you are a Muslim who has ventured into the Bible, so I recommend the book of Ecclesiastes. Even King Solomon had an existential crisis, it is a fascinating read.

On this topic I would say don't solely focus on the negative aspects of our existence. There is a lot of good you can see everyday. The human condition is multifaceted. I don't think a perfect world (where Adam did not partake of the fruit) would have any true meaning or purpose. I sometimes wonder what would be the point of life without trials and tribulations. Would we have the same aspirations? Any hope or longing for something greater than ourselves?

As far as i know Adam and Eve was destined to be put on earth

That the christian theolegy you are refering to. The quran states Adam was destined to be on earth .It's not as simplistic as the apple story.

Status
Not open for further replies.