Should Adam have known better?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame eve foremother of mankind she made adam ate from the tree it is her fault like all woman do which led man to misguide him to get him in hell if god didnt forgive adam he would be hell even eve the mother if mankind should be in cuz thinks she made adam do only adam should be paridase

I get what you are saying. But wasn't it Eve that made him eat that apple? I think also adam lacked any expirience and was like a child with no wisdom at all. Maybe you are right to some degree, but let's not let the past affect our future. Let's accept we have been dealt a bad hand, and then proceed in finding solutions that can better our situation. Some people are born fucked, and other shit gold, but you should not hold any resentment from the past or develop any victim complex. Look at the past and never repeat it's failures.

If we put things in percpective, people in the past died of shit like fever and diarrhea daily, the food tasted bad, people had many kids because most of them died before adolescence and the poor could not move up the socio-economic ladder. But today you have so many tools at your disposal that could make you successful in every field. Before the internet, if i asked you 'how many burgers can you get from one cow', how would you answer that? Now i can just use google, and voila, it is 4500 burgers. Information is power, you can either see the world as one big unfair game, or you can selectivly ignore all the bad shit and look at oppurtunitites that will eventually lead to success without all this emotional baggage. I understand your logic, but it does not help you brother. Don't let life happen to you, controll your reality and decide which role you want to play. Life is like a game, you have all the cards on the table, som people have more and better cards than others, but one successfull move may unlock new cards, which will give you new knowledge that put you in an advantage, and your rate of unlocking cards from that point may increase exponentially. You have to unveil that hazy carpet over your head and start to organize your cards sxb

You lot are Christians, not Muslims. The Islamic version blames both Adam and Eve whilst the misogynistic bible (which was rewritten by frustrated men) blames solely Eve. These idiot’s hated of women has led them to actually subscribe to the false Christian interpretation, acudubillah :farmajoyaab:

You lot are Christians, not Muslims. The Islamic version blames both Adam and Eve whilst the misogynistic bible (which was rewritten by frustrated men) blames solely Eve. These idiot’s hated of women has led them to actually subscribe to the false Christian interpretation, acudubillah :farmajoyaab:
Genesis was not corrupted by men since it matches up with the quran. Only certain aspects were tampered with in other books such as the book of enoch about angels rebelling etc...etc.

Yes the woman was to be blamed. read the hadith on why women betray their husbands....it's because hawa betrayed adam. Iblis went to eve because adam was already warned avout him but if his wife could be convince then iblis could corrupt adam as well. it's not misogynistic! the quran mentions female servants for men it's just the way things are. Women were created to make men tender and to balance the animalistic nature in men. The woman was created after the man so she must follow him and he must respect and protect her.

An aunt told me that, and she was deeply religious. Maybe she was wrong, idk
Me, a christian? :cryinglaughsmiley:

An aunt told me that, and she was deeply religious. Maybe she was wrong, idk
Me, a christian? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lol, your aunt is right to be worried though. The Quran specifically states that both Adam and Eve were to blame for the fall; they both chose to disobey Allah’s orders and eat that damned fruit. But some salty Abdis here are blasphemously claiming Eve tempted Adam, which means they are basically choosing the word of some frustrated and rejected old Christian monk over the world of Allah. Shame on them.

Lol, your aunt is right to be worried though. The Quran specifically states that both Adam and Eve were to blame for the fall; they both chose to disobey Allah’s orders and eat that damned fruit. But some salty Abdis here are blasphemously claiming Eve tempted Adam, which means they are basically choosing the word of some frustrated and rejected old Christian monk over the world of Allah. Shame on them.
Ok so adam was in the garden naming all the animals....which would take time and not once did he eat the fruit until hawa was created.

Sister i don't hate females but you have your views and i have mine. Besides resenting one woman does not equate to hating all females.

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm:

We are underestimating the devil's part in this, he's suppose to be a persuasive mf :devilish:

Ok so adam was in the garden naming all the animals....which would take time and not once did he eat the fruit until hawa was created.

Sister i don't hate females but you have your views and i have mine. Besides resenting one woman does not equate to hating all females.

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm:

Are you delusional? Allah told Adam and Eve about the forbidden tree and not to eat the fruit way after Eve was created. Stop this religious revisionism, it’s dangerous and foolish to try and change the holy word of God.

Are you delusional? Allah told Adam and Eve about the forbidden tree and not to eat the fruit way after Eve was created. Stop this religious revisionism, it’s dangerous and foolish to try and change the holy word of God.
Relax this thread is about adam anyway. He would take double the blame anyway even if eve ate from the tree first because he was warned first.

:whoa:

Adam (AS) was a human just like you and me. Many of us would make the same mistake. At least he and Hawaa had somewhat of an excuse as the first human beings to exist and come in contact with the shaytan.

Relax this thread is about adam anyway. He would take double the blame anyway even if eve ate from the tree first because he was warned first.

:whoa:

You’re not making sense. It doesn’t matter what would’ve happened or who was warned first. What matters is the truth. Pick up the Quran and read it. Adam and Eve were both told, at the same bloody time, not to eat from the tree. Satan persuaded them both to go against Allah’s word. They are both guilty without doubt; why are people so determined to refute the word of God?

I expected better from you Yaquub. I never knew you were a Quranic revisionist, Istaqfirullah :nahgirl:

By the way, I don’t hate Adam. This entire thread is blasphemous. How can you hate a Prophet of God, who was the Father of us all? It’s sickening to think people would turn on our Father in such a childish way, grow up.

By the way, I don’t hate Adam. This entire thread is blasphemous. How can you hate a Prophet of God, who was the Father of us all? It’s sickening to think people would turn on our Father in such a childish way, grow up.
Exactly. Its not Adam (AS) and Hawaa's fault they are miserable.

@Yaquub waryaaa be mad at yourself for your life being so shitty. Don't blame it on your ancestors. Nin nool iska dhig and take responsibility for your life. Ufff.

Exactly. Its not Adam (AS) and Hawaa's fault they are miserable.

@Yaquub waryaaa be mad at yourself for your life being so shitty. Don't blame it on your ancestors. Nin nool iska dhig and take responsibility for your life. Ufff.
My life is not shit! i just care about the general state of the world. Why resort to ad hominems because you don't like what i say. Always low iq ppl don't argue their points but attack ppl. It's called stimulating discussion not bash a person thread.

Even moses was pissed off! and ayoub yet you slander me for questioning life at some points. At least i'm a pensive thinker the type of ppl that are innovative and worked to achieve this modern lifestyle you enjoy today. God forbid if we should all just keep our thoughts to ourselves like we'd get nowhere and never get other ppl's input on things. Keep insulting me if it makes you feel better.

:drakewtf:

My life is not shit! i just care about the general state of the world. Why resort to ad hominems because you don't like what i say. Always low iq ppl don't argue their points but attack ppl. It's called stimulating discussion not bash a person thread.

:drakewtf:
You start a thread like this and don't expect to be insulted? :comeon:

Niyow wax isku fal. Instead of blaming a long gone ancestor (and prophet) for the state of the world, do something about it! Help out in your community or something.

What will complaining and acting like a blockhead caasi do? Stop with the calaacal and nacasnimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending