• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You start a thread like this and don't expect to be insulted? :comeon:

Niyow wax isku fal. Instead of blaming a long gone ancestor (and prophet) for the state of the world, do something about it! Help out in your community or something.

What will complaining and acting like a blockhead caasi do? Stop with the calaacal and nacasnimo.
I will agree on you with this! i do want to and plan to help my country in the future. I hope to share this goal with every somali one day.

:salute:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you can't call yourself a muslim if you disbelieve in our father Adam whom Allah created and made him a noble prophet you should read on his story carefully. You will learn that humans have a weakness and that we all make mistakes throughout our lifetime is part of the human race Allah created us freewill to choose right or wrong at first Adam did the mistake in choosing wrong than regreted later and repented towards Allah is all about repenting towards your creator and learning from your mistakes

Last edited:
you can't call yourself a muslim if you disbelieve in our father Adam whom Allah created and made him a noble prophet you should read on his story carefully. You will learn that humans have a weakness and that we all make mistakes throughout our lifetime is part of the human race Allah created us freewill to choose right or wrong at first Adam did the mistake in choosing wrong than regreted later and repented towards Allah is all about repenting towards your creator and learning from your mistakes
Don't get me wrong @sigmund! it's just frustrating that we had to be cheated out of paradise like that. I feel like ultimately we are always given two choices and that can change our destiny based on whether we do good or bad. Take a bank robber for example, on the day of the robbery he had two choices. Either to commit the robbery and risk getting caught or to use his intellect and realise that he is most likely to get caught due to Security footage and CCTV being prevalent in banks and the response time of police being swift and efficient, but if he ultimately one of the two choices will alter his destiny. Either he will end up in jail or go home and rethink his life. I feel like god didn't want us to be kicked out but adam's mistake and the first hint of rebellion from him after being warned led to our destiny being changed hence why this life became a test. Iblis knew this which is why he took advantage of adam's naive nature and mad him choose the worst of the two choices which would lead to a harsh life.

Many from the beginning of time till the end will have to go to hell because adam handed the fate of his progeny over to iblis and that thought is depressing.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Don't get me wrong @sigmund! it's just frustrating that we had to be cheated out of paradise like that. I feel like ultimately we are always given two choices and that can change our destiny based on whether we do good or bad. Take a bank robber for example, on the day of the robbery he had two choices. Either to commit the robbery and risk getting caught or to use his intellect and realise that he is most likely to get caught due to Security footage and CCTV being prevalent in banks and the response time of police being swift and efficient, but if he ultimately one of the two choices will alter his destiny. Either he will end up in jail or go home and rethink his life. I feel like god didn't want us to be kicked out but adam's mistake and the first hint of rebellion from him after being warned led to our destiny being changed hence why this life became a test. Iblis knew this which is why he took advantage of adam's naive nature and mad him choose the worst of the two choices which would lead to a harsh life.

Many from the beginning of time till the end will have to go to hell because adam handed the fate of his progeny over to iblis and that thought is depressing.
this is low-key disappointing coming for you what you wrote made no sense allah already planned for us to be on this earth to do free will is qadr which is a fundamental part of islam to believe Allah already new Adam and eve was going to rebel and tested them whether they are going to rebel or not it had nothing to do with Adam and eve taking away jannah from us allah stated clearly in the quran that everything is recorded in a clear book before it happens your reading the biblical version lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts