I had enough of Koonfurians

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Taliye Bohol,
The Geledis and Ajuran did leave us a legacy. Unfortunately the H*R*B did not succeed them well.

To glorify the past, the Three Republics must compete against each other economically. Competition leads to innovation and progress.
With great economy comes great power.

Geledi are May May. The Biyomaal also had their own mamuul that fought with Italians for a longtime.

So what happened. How did the Geledi and Ajuuraan end?

Adal was destroyed by Abysiniian and Portuguese invasion

They burned all the historic old Somali towns - there are even ruins of an ancient town outside Oodweyene

What about the south, what happened?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Germany, Austria, Luxembourgh have same language

22 Arab countries have same language

America, Britain, New Zealand, Australia all have same language and people

Belgium & Netherlands have same language

The list goes on
Once again some are way too big of a stretch.
1. Belgium and the Netherlands do not share the same language. Belgium is half French half Flemish. This has created issues in the past. For a long time the French speaking half was discriminated against. Perhaps it’s better for each half of the country too simply join either France or the Netherlands. Somalia doesn’t have a language issue.
2. Germany is already quite large, no need to compare Austria and Puntland and Somaliland. You should’ve gone with Bavaria. Even the Bavarians practice A different sect of Christianity. Somaliland and Puntland don’t have this issue. Austria is more like Djibouti. Somalia doesn’t have a religious issue.
3. How can you compare the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain to Somalia? Being that big is not sustainable. They all speak English??? That’s it. Waaaaaay to different, that is self explanatory.
4. Loool the Middle East? That’s dumpster fire. To many clashing religions, Iraq
Is already having issues with Shias and Sunnis. Lebanon is quite Christian. Saudi Arabia is the opposite. United under empire? Yes. United as one country? Don’t make me laugh.
Notice how all of these examples are same language?
Somalia doesn’t have a language, religious, or cultural difference. It isn’t as huge as your third example.

Tukraq

VIP
Agreed my brother. The time has come for us to part ways. We have tried and we have failed. I myself used to dream as a teenager of a united somaliweyne, but i've come to the realisation that we can't depend on the south to defeat al shabaab forever. We have to move on and wish our brothers luck on their fight to secure their lands.

:jcoleno:
2000px-flag-map_of_greater_somalia-svg-png.27169
We can have Somaliweyn in separate countries, if Ogaden province ever secedes(allowed in Ethiopian constitution) that would be Djibouti, somaliland, puntland, Ogaden region, jubaland, south Somalia (I doubt nfd ever gets free) that can be 7 to 10 countries for the Somali people

Tukraq

VIP
Once again some are way too big of a stretch.
1. Belgium and the Netherlands do not share the same language. Belgium is half French half Flemish. This has created issues in the past. For a long time the French speaking half was discriminated against. Perhaps it’s better for each half of the country too simply join either France or the Netherlands. Somalia doesn’t have a language issue.
2. Germany is already quite large, no need to compare Austria and Puntland and Somaliland. You should’ve gone with Bavaria. Even the Bavarians practice A different sect of Christianity. Somaliland and Puntland don’t have this issue. Austria is more like Djibouti. Somalia doesn’t have a religious issue.
3. How can you compare the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain to Somalia? Being that big is not sustainable. They all speak English??? That’s it. Waaaaaay to different, that is self explanatory.
4. Loool the Middle East? That’s dumpster fire. To many clashing religions, Iraq
Is already having issues with Shias and Sunnis. Lebanon is quite Christian. Saudi Arabia is the opposite. United under empire? Yes. United as one country? Don’t make me laugh.
Notice how all of these examples are same language?
Somalia doesn’t have a language, religious, or cultural difference. It isn’t as huge as your third example.
What’s the difference between Eritrea and Ethiopia, how about djibouti and somalia

@A_A this is just desperate. Southies should build your own regions. No point begging Somaliland and Puntland, its pathetic. What don't you get about we don't want to share a country with Koonfuuria. ya'll thick or what :westbrookwtf: :drakewtf:

I gotta a few Somali bars for ya

Ruuxdayda iyo maanka uma roonid
Kaa raystay, kuma rabee, ha i raafin
Hadba soo roogaal celinta ha ku raagin
Oo raaliyaan helaye raro awrta

Lahashada ku soo ridatay rarankeedu
Raqba waa rageediiye ma ku riiqin
Run u sheeg naftaada ha i raadsan
Iga reeb hankaagi ha i raadsan
Waad igu riyootuun ee ha i raadsan

Sasabada riyaaqiina iyo reenka
Qosol iyo rakaab been ah u raxlaeynta
Ilmo dhaban rusheeneysa sidaa roobka
Nin rumeysta bay wanlaweyn rabeystaan ee

Rucle orodka adigoon ku reys beelin
Ragga kan ku rabin laguma raad joogo

:hemad::drakekidding:

Last edited:
@A_A this is just desperate. Southies should build your own regions. No point begging Somaliland and Puntland, its pathetic. What don't you get about we don't want to share a country with Koonfuuria. ya'll thick or what :westbrookwtf: :drakewtf:

Rucle orodka adoon ku reys beelin

Shes a sincere innocent girl, probably in her teens, go easy on her you somalidiid

A_A

Rucle orodka adigoon ku reys beelin

I'm not from Southern Somalia walaalo, I'm Warsangali. I also agree that each region should build it's, under one nation. I don't see how this is to much to ask?
I'm also terrible at reading Somali, is that an insult? Imma go get @Suldaanka to help, ii suug.

I'm not from Southern Somalia walaalo, I'm Warsangali. I also agree that each region should build it's, under one nation. I don't see how this is to much to ask?
I'm also terrible at reading Somali, is that an insult? Imma go get @Suldaanka to help, ii suug.

So you're a Somalilander

What you complaining about then?

Chill

Its a Somali lyrical diss track :ftw9nwa:

If you look back at history the Somali civilisation has always been in the north

In the south there was only Ajuraan a very long time ago

But the Northern Somali civilisation has a long history

From Ifat, to Walashma dynasty, to Adal, to Warsangeli Sultanate, to Aw Barkhadle's sultanate, to Majeerteen sultanates, to Dervish movement

Even Somali culture, language, music, poetry, ethnicity is in the North

The south's culture has been altered, corrupted, distorted by foreign influences

Influence like Somali Bantu, Maay Maay, Benaadiri, Baajunii, Mushunguli, Zigula people

Southern Somalis have lost the culture of Somalis

traditional elder structures, peace settlement under a tree, XEER LAW have all been abandoned

SO they have endless war

Looool are you saying rahanweyn are foreign to the south
:drakekidding:
Foreign influences kulaha :camby:

@A_A

Warsangeli are reer Somaliland

Even Puntlanders are honorary Somalilanders

All peace loving, development oriented people

The northern Somali civilisation aka Greater Somaliland

:it0tdo8:

A_A

Warsangeli are reer Somaliland

Even Puntlanders are honorary Somalilanders

All peace loving, development oriented people

The northern Somali civilisation aka Greater Somaliland

:it0tdo8:
Suldaanka knows that sort of stuff.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you look back at history the Somali civilisation has always been in the north

In the south there was only Ajuraan a very long time ago

But the Northern Somali civilisation has a long history

From Ifat, to Walashma dynasty, to Adal, to Warsangeli Sultanate, to Aw Barkhadle's sultanate, to Majeerteen sultanates, to Dervish movement

Even Somali culture, language, music, poetry, ethnicity is in the North

The south's culture has been altered, corrupted, distorted by foreign influences

Influence like Somali Bantu, Maay Maay, Benaadiri, Baajunii, Mushunguli, Zigula people

Southern Somalis have lost the culture of Somalis

traditional elder structures, peace settlement under a tree, XEER LAW have all been abandoned

SO they have endless war

:trash::trash::trash:

mudane @SomaliWadaniSoldier southerners should be not lumped together. There was Geledi sultanate and Ajuuran (who both defeated Abyssinia forces many times). Unfortunately though their power is gone today they had a lock on southern Somalia civilizations in the past.

img_5061-jpg.46349
well those should rule the south but they are now powerless, geledi are civilized southerners and I don't know any ajuuraan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending