Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My patience with them is over.
There is no hope for them.

Lets split up the whole country and go back to how we used to be in the middle ages.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Your name is SomaliWadaniSolider, and yet your advocating for separation?

Never lose hope, believe in your motherland. Allah brings trials and you must stand firm. Right now we are divided, do not advocate to divide us further!

I admire your blind love, but this is politics not Bollywood huuno. South Somalia is an ungovernable place, since 30 years, despite massive financial and military international aid. Thats why this wanlawayn guy tells you, to be realistic and everyone should go his seperate ways.

Wake up huuno, i know it's hard to face the truth
:friendhug:

I admire your blind love, but this is politics not Bollywood huuno. South Somalia is an ungovernable place, since 30 years, despite massive financial and military international aid. Thats why this wanlawayn guy tells you, to be realistic and everyone should go his seperate ways.

Agreed my brother. The time has come for us to part ways. We have tried and we have failed. I myself used to dream as a teenager of a united somaliweyne, but i've come to the realisation that we can't depend on the south to defeat al shabaab forever. We have to move on and wish our brothers luck on their fight to secure their lands.

:jcoleno:
2000px-flag-map_of_greater_somalia-svg-png.27169

A_A

My love is not blind, walaalo I simply love my country. China was once fractured, 2000 thousand years of empire came to an end. Rebellions killed millions. They’ve had incompetent leaders, ones who have caused famines killing so many people, some estimates place the number as high as 20-70 million. Maybe then they should’ve stopped. Now China is a rising superpower. Small states can never become superpowers. I believe we can be greater together than apart.

A_A

Agreed my brother. The time has come for us to part ways. We have tried and we have failed. I myself used to dream as a teenager of a united somaliweyne, but i've come to the realisation that we can't depend on the south to defeat al shabaab forever. We have to move on and wish our brothers luck on their fight to secure their lands.

:jcoleno:
2000px-flag-map_of_greater_somalia-svg-png.27169
:jcoleno: All of you are qasaro, they say women can’t nationlists. None of you are nationalists, I will beat the love of your country into you!:fittytousand:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
You guys are funny. None of you live in Somalia and most of you wont go back. Yet you spend your days trash talking.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
A_A is freshie in the field of patriotism.
What she is saying now, we said it 10 years ago.
I was the most diehard unionist, one who even called for holocaust on the snm community: "How dare they disunite the people, indeed we must kill them." I was at such level of patriotism.

Finally i am awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts