I got scammed and I feel depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm begging you, please don't kill yourself. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
you know he's not serious right :gucciwhat: He changes identity here like he does his nigis :comeon:

I'm begging you, please don't kill yourself. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.

That's easy for you to say when you did not get scammed.

I wasted 2 hours of my life walking to the store only to end up with Star Wars shitty force unleashed .

I wanted to buy a Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition and Halo 3 ODST bundle for 4.00

I fucking ended up with Star Wars force unleashed and Halo 3 campaign disc.

I lost 2.00 . At least halo 3 is good but WTF do I do with shitty Star Wars.
You deserve to be shot. You are worse than the greedy Jews. Yaab :cool::4uzpnkt:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That's easy for you to say when you did not get scammed.

I wasted 2 hours of my life walking to the store only to end up with Star Wars shitty force unleashed .
Nothing worse when somebody steals your identity from mailbox and created multiple credit cards under your name without your acknowledge. This happened to me and I have bad credit score.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It's crazy how easy it is for scammers to ruin people's lives like that. Where do you live?
These scammers made me so paranoid. I literally went crazy at same time worried sick about the debts I was in. I live in Australia, It's very common to have the mailbox open down here. I learned my lesson and locked my mailbox at all times.

These scammers made me so paranoid. I literally went crazy at same time worried sick about the debts I was in. I live in Australia, It's very common to have the mailbox open down here. I learned my lesson and locked my mailbox at all times.
The world is filled with nasty people who intend on hurting the good because things aren't going well in their personal lives, it's such a shame. Better days lie ahead :it0tdo8:

I am really sad guys.

What should I do. I threw away the guarantee card and I ended up with something I did not buy

First time getting scammed.

I will kill myself tomorrow.

Can you explain in more detail?

Edit: reading through the thread I realized you're a good troll well done my brother

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.