• Yes you monster

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No that hoe can die

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have earned the honourary title of Abu Marley Rasta beater. Never again shall a Madow approach Somali women in your area again:rejoice::rejoice:

I can see the headlines already Alpha Geeljire defeats Beta Bantu:stevej::stevej:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your inferior complexity is showing.....

You losers need to find something else to entertain yourselves because there's 7 topics about an imaginary Somali girl with ajnabi boyfriend every day on this forum.

Stop making up stories in your mom's government housing basement.

You neck bearded, mouth breathing, dragon breath having losers.

Why was your first thought snitching? Couldnt you advice her without telling her hooyo you caused more damage and shamed that girl

First of all why the f*ck would the girl tell u her name LOOL???? What Somali girl would ever expose herself like that??? second of all you twiggy Somali niggas can only fight with your mothers when she doesn’t make bariis for caasho smh. Stop lying you didn’t put a hand on anyone or even yell at the couple you angrily whispered “Madow” and kicked rocks.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yelled Madow from distance

184vq8.jpg

tumal

hyde
burn the coal pay the toll, never apologize. The should stay with his own kind instead of trying to pollute our gene pool.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:noneck::childplease:lol you knew that was your cousin you just wasn't going to put up with that. :deadosama:
:ufdup:watch 20 of his boys going to hop out and put the shanks on you :ohlord:
:ummhmm:stay strapped my friend :gaasdrink:

I was walking down the street as normal when I saw a somali girl with an ajnabi. I gave them a nasty look and shouted "Madow" an I think asked her what it meant, then she whispered it to him, he faced towards me and said "f*ck off". Since he aggressively approached me and invaded my personal space I pushed him, him falling. The guy returned with a push, out of anger I gave him the knuckle in his torso, winding him as I was in shock, as I asked for the girl's name, after calling my cousin on advice I told him the girl's name and if he knew who she was. He knew as I was informed about her mother's, father 's and ayeeyo's name. She was my distant cousin. I told her to follow me, blackmailing her saying that if she didn't follow me I would tell her hooyo that she was hanging out with a Madow. Minutes later we were at her house as I consulted her hooyo what was happening, she thanked me and told me to leave the house. I assume she gonna beat the shitout of her, days later now I've seen the Madow walking alone, as he whimpers and looks down at the sight of me. Do I apologise to both of them? considering it being Ramadhan I would do this, but if I never gave the guy a punch maybe he wouldn't be so scared of me.

IMG_7397.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.