Should I apologise to her?

• Yes you monster

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No that hoe can die

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking down the street as normal when I saw a somali girl with an ajnabi. I gave them a nasty look and shouted "Madow" an I think asked her what it meant, then she whispered it to him, he faced towards me and said "f*ck off". Since he aggressively approached me and invaded my personal space I pushed him, him falling. The guy returned with a push, out of anger I gave him the knuckle in his torso, winding him as I was in shock, as I asked for the girl's name, after calling my cousin on advice I told him the girl's name and if he knew who she was. He knew as I was informed about her mother's, father 's and ayeeyo's name. She was my distant cousin. I told her to follow me, blackmailing her saying that if she didn't follow me I would tell her hooyo that she was hanging out with a Madow. Minutes later we were at her house as I consulted her hooyo what was happening, she thanked me and told me to leave the house. I assume she gonna beat the shitout of her, days later now I've seen the Madow walking alone, as he whimpers and looks down at the sight of me. Do I apologise to both of them? considering it being Ramadhan I would do this, but if I never gave the guy a punch maybe he wouldn't be so scared of me.

After realising that it was my distant cousin it's no longer my business, I will take care of my own household

There is a huge excess of Somali women, there is plenty to go around so Somali guys shouldn't feel in anyway hard done by.

Somali women must marry Ajnabis or else they wont find husbands. We as men should be more understanding and supporting of this.

There is a huge excess of Somali women, there is plenty to go around so Somali guys shouldn't feel in anyway hard done by.

Somali women must marry Ajnabis or else they wont find husbands. We as men should be more understanding and supporting of this.
That Madow didn't look normal, he had dreads and I assume he was rasta. I would rather die and be stabbed by my own brother with a bayonet then to see a relative with mine with a Madow

I was walking down the street as normal when I saw a somali girl with an ajnabi. I gave them a nasty look and shouted "Madow" an I think asked her what it meant, then she whispered it to him, he faced towards me and said "f*ck off". Since he aggressively approached me and invaded my personal space I pushed him, him falling. The guy returned with a push, out of anger I gave him the knuckle in his torso, winding him as I was in shock, as I asked for the girl's name, after calling my cousin on advice I told him the girl's name and if he knew who she was. He knew as I was informed about her mother's, father 's and ayeeyo's name. She was my distant cousin. I told her to follow me, blackmailing her saying that if she didn't follow me I would tell her hooyo that she was hanging out with a Madow. Minutes later we were at her house as I consulted her hooyo what was happening, she thanked me and told me to leave the house. I assume she gonna beat the shitout of her, days later now I've seen the Madow walking alone, as he whimpers and looks down at the sight of me. Do I apologise to both of them? considering it being Ramadhan I would do this, but if I never gave the guy a punch maybe he wouldn't be so scared of me.

Saluuto sxb :salute:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are a racist piece of shit. I hope a Bantu chokes the crap out you chicken neck having dumb Somalian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending