Should I apologise to her?

• Yes you monster

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No that hoe can die

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking down the street as normal when I saw a somali girl with an ajnabi. I gave them a nasty look and shouted "Madow" an I think asked her what it meant, then she whispered it to him, he faced towards me and said "f*ck off". Since he aggressively approached me and invaded my personal space I pushed him, him falling. The guy returned with a push, out of anger I gave him the knuckle in his torso, winding him as I was in shock, as I asked for the girl's name, after calling my cousin on advice I told him the girl's name and if he knew who she was. He knew as I was informed about her mother's, father 's and ayeeyo's name. She was my distant cousin. I told her to follow me, blackmailing her saying that if she didn't follow me I would tell her hooyo that she was hanging out with a Madow. Minutes later we were at her house as I consulted her hooyo what was happening, she thanked me and told me to leave the house. I assume she gonna beat the shitout of her, days later now I've seen the Madow walking alone, as he whimpers and looks down at the sight of me. Do I apologise to both of them? considering it being Ramadhan I would do this, but if I never gave the guy a punch maybe he wouldn't be so scared of me.

aaaaaaahaahahahahahahhaahha...............and the cow jumped over the moon mordifacka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending