I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY FAV SIXTH FORM

HAMBALYO SIS!!

lol-funny-face.gif

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
I don’t know what that is but big up to u ❀️
Post 16 education in the Uk.I can choose between sixth form or college then apply I see if I get accepted I only applied for sixth form and I got accepted into the one I wanted ALX :rejoice:

Do you have any tips of GCSE maths and GCSE Chem I have them both this week
for maths know all your equations and do some really hard geometry questions - anything thats like 3d shapes, circles, "work out the shaded areas" cause those normally have the most points. Also use a scientific or a graphic calculator if you can cause it can solve quadratics for you and you can do statistics on it.

For chem know how to balance equations, how different elements react with one another and trends in the periodic table.

You're gonna do good inshallah. I'll make dua for you.

You Got This Good Luck Today GIF by MOODMAN

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
for maths know all your equations and do some really hard geometry questions - anything thats like 3d shapes, circles, "work out the shaded areas" cause those normally have the most points. Also use a scientific or a graphic calculator if you can cause it can solve quadratics for you and you can do statistics on it.

For chem know how to balance equations, how different elements react with one another and trends in the periodic table.

You're gonna do good inshallah. I'll make dua for you.

You Got This Good Luck Today GIF by MOODMAN
THHQNKS SIS YOU ARE THE BEST

Trending