I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY FAV SIXTH FORM

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Don’t you need your gcse results to be accepted, my little brother went to a selective sixth form he wasn’t accepted until he had his results, your school must not be selective
It’s all conditional offers I need to wait for results day to get enrolled

I’m so happy but I got to do Alevel maths if I want to do Chemistry 😭😭😭😭
hell nawh :ShockedBihi: Its a trap

i did futher maths, maths, chem and bio, I can safely say its a death wish. They want you to dig your own grave. Wallahi year 13 was the worst time of my life. Got 3 A and a B but ong i never left my house. I Was the social outcast of social outcasts cause i was shitting myself for the exams. unless you start revision in Day 1 then theres no hope. Niggas underestimated a levels. The amout of crying i saw on results day and exam season was funny as f*ck. :mjlol:

They are trying to kill you :russ: i got first hand experience :kendrickcry:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
hell nawh :ShockedBihi: Its a trap

i did futher maths, maths, chem and bio, I can safely say its a death wish. They want you to dig your own grave. Wallahi year 13 was the worst time of my life. Got 3 A and a B but ong i never left my house. I Was the social outcast of social outcasts cause i was shitting myself for the exams. unless you start revision in Day 1 then theres no hope. Niggas underestimated a levels. The amout of crying i saw on results day and exam season was funny as f*ck. :mjlol:

They are trying to kill you :russ: i got first hand experience :kendrickcry:
Ill do an aptitude test 😭😭 I’m ass at maths anyways :damsel:

I need a 7 for combined science and maths 5 for English Lang that’s it tbh :farmajoyaab: Inshallah
oh alr. Honestly just do practice papers for science and maths. I used flashcards but flashcards are a long term investment. I suggest the minute you start a levels make flashcards. Other then that for gcses just do practice papers. Go through all of them with walkthoughs if you have to. Past papers saved me from getting shipped to the somali penisula. physics maths tutor is a good website.

Trending

Latest posts