I got a Sword today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He has your fingerprints all over his car and gave you something that could be used as a weapon. He could easily use sellotape to transfer your fingerprints to a crime scene. And surprise surprise you have the weapon. Dispose of that sword saxiib, it's a cold world out here. :wtfdis:

waraabe

Your superior
He has your fingerprints all over his car and gave you something that could be used as a weapon. He could easily use sellotape to transfer your fingerprints to a crime scene. And surprise surprise you have the weapon. Dispose of that sword saxiib, it's a cold world out here. :wtfdis:

Don't dispose of it. Go to your local police station and tell them of the situation.simple.

If a crime was committed on it and he throws it away it will look suspect @Mercury

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't listen to all these people man, that guy was no ordinary Arab, read what I'm about to type up very carefully. These people know nothing about the way of the sword or where that sword is from, they think that you took the sword.. FUCKING WRONG, the sword chose you man. Listen to me this is part of your destiny, not many people know about this but that's the same sword Shiekh Isaaq used in his legendary battle against Banu Hashimi where he split the mountains now known as 'Naaso Hablood' into two separate mountains. The time has come @Mercury, there was a prophecy long ago that a bald man from the North known as the ソマリランドの侍 - Somarirandosamurai would unite the Somali peninsula.

77302b.jpg

Don't listen to all these people man, that guy was no ordinary Arab, read what I'm about to type up very carefully. These people know nothing about the way of the sword or where that sword is from, they think that you took the sword.. FUCKING WRONG, the sword chose you man. Listen to me this is part of your destiny, not many people know about this but that's the same sword Shiekh Isaaq used in his legendary battle against Banu Hashimi where he split the mountains now known as 'Naaso Hablood' into two separate mountains. The time has come @Mercury, there was a prophecy long ago that a bald man from the North known as the ソマリランドの侍 - Somarirandosamurai would unite the Somali peninsula.

77302b.jpg
You need to cut down on the anime brah. Or you'll be single for the rest of your life.... Nah f*ck people ANIME FOR LIFE.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You need to cut down on the anime brah. Or you'll be single for the rest of your life.... Nah f*ck people ANIME FOR LIFE.
full
I don't knov vat you are talking apout, I'fe nein itea vat anime is.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

77302b.jpg
tumblr_nkyl2aejHS1s6bqo7o1_500.gif

In the UK devout Sikhs are allowed to carry kirbans(small swords ) by law .i believe the Somalis should campaign to be allowed to carry tooray (small Somali sword )as it is part of qabil culture .

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Don't dispose of it. Go to your local police station and tell them of the situation.simple.

If a crime was committed on it and he throws it away it will look suspect @Mercury

77302b.jpg
Gomenasai, watashi wa Abdi-sama. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending