I got a Sword today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Old or young Arabs are weird AF I wouldn't trust them tbh

What if he did something and that is the reason why he gave it to you. I watched enough crime series and documentaries to accept a weapon as a good gesture.
It was dusty and dirty So I doubt that this isnt like a Gun its a Sword Im gonna have it Only at home and if I get a burglar ill scare him away

This is some straight up Legend of Zelda shit. :cryinglaughsmiley:

001.png

If a random arab whipped out a sword after me helping him, i would run or put my hands on him. U got way to much trust in sand niggas.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Im going home from the gym than I see this Arab Guy who had problems starting his car So I go up to him see what up with his car I take a look at the engine than I tested to see if it true soo I hit his engine with a metal pipe than I ask him to check if it worked he goes and sure enough the engine started

He got happy started hugging me and saying stuff like thank so much barakallahu fi we muslims should stick out for each other

Than as a way of thanking me he goes to his trunk and brings a Sword it looked badass so I accepted it lol

View attachment 7943

View attachment 7944

View attachment 7945
This is some RPG videogame shit. Complete the quest and get a nice sword as loot. Why does nothing cool like this ever happen to me?

It will come in handy when the race war over there starts
:drakelaugh:Wallahi you're killing me bro. That avatar, the anger, talkin' about a race war. Please do me a favour and don't go shooting up a school. :lolbron:

N

NaomiHoney

Im going home from the gym than I see this Arab Guy who had problems starting his car So I go up to him see what up with his car I take a look at the engine than I tested to see if it true soo I hit his engine with a metal pipe than I ask him to check if it worked he goes and sure enough the engine started

He got happy started hugging me and saying stuff like thank so much barakallahu fi we muslims should stick out for each other

Than as a way of thanking me he goes to his trunk and brings a Sword it looked badass so I accepted it lol

View attachment 7943

View attachment 7944

View attachment 7945

That could of been used for murder. best way to dispose it. give it to a random..

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Who, me? Nah

200w.gif
Lol, if even mention being interested in guns or having an extensive collection, that's the last straw. I'm reporting your ass to the FBI, CIA, CSIS, MI5, balayo kasta. :ufdup:We're already known as terrorists and pirates, we don't need that school shooter rep too....:ohno:

Lol, if even mention being interested in guns or having an extensive collection, that's the last straw. I'm reporting your ass to the FBI, CIA, CSIS, MI5, balayo kasta. :ufdup:We're already known as terrorists and pirates, we don't need that school shooter rep too....:ohno:
Finland is the third most armed country after America and Yemen. If u ain't strapped then something wrong wid u :browtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Finland is the third most armed country after America and Yemen. If u ain't strapped then something wrong wid u :browtf:
Ahh Finland, the land or alcoholism and anti-social behaviour. Makes a lot more sense. You're just integrating really well. If you said you were American then I'd really be worried.

View attachment 7943

View attachment 7944

View attachment 7945
Mashallah beautiful sword my brother. Do good things and good things happen. Amazing story. That sword shall be in your family for generations to come now in sha allah and this story shall tell how being a good person pays well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending