I got a Sword today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im going home from the gym than I see this Arab Guy who had problems starting his car So I go up to him see what up with his car I take a look at the engine than I tested to see if it true soo I hit his engine with a metal pipe than I ask him to check if it worked he goes and sure enough the engine started

He got happy started hugging me and saying stuff like thank so much barakallahu fi we muslims should stick out for each other

Than as a way of thanking me he goes to his trunk and brings a Sword it looked badass so I accepted it lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I watched way too many eps to just be accepting a weapon as a good gesture. Naaah nikka:manny:

Im going home from the gym than I see this Arab Guy who had problems starting his car So I go up to him see what up with his car I take a look at the engine than I tested to see if it true soo I hit his engine with a metal pipe than I ask him to check if it worked he goes and sure enough the engine started

He got happy started hugging me and saying stuff like thank so much barakallahu fi we muslims should stick out for each other

Than as a way of thanking me he goes to his trunk and brings a Sword it looked badass so I accepted it lol

View attachment 7943

View attachment 7944

View attachment 7945
Loooool arabs are crazy yo. I want a sword!!!!! Gonna sword fight.

Mercury

VIP
:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

This nigga just handed you a sword? :deadpeter: and you just accepted :damn:

Was he khaliji by any chance? that looks like a khaliji sword

Hes from Abu Dhabi whats khaleeji?

It caught me off guard I thought it was fake until he pulled it out and Said here feel how sharp it is:manny:

If he wasnt an oday I wouldnt accept it you can never guess with these arabs in Sweden

It wouldn't be an old dude. It's the young ones you need to watch out for :ufdup:they're the ones doing weird shit like keeping lions/tigers as pets and giving away swords to strangers

EDIT: I just reread that :dwill: I thought you said he wasn't old. never mind they're all crazy

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Isn't it illegal to carry one outside though? What if you were walking home with it and then some police stops you with it? Would you not get charged with being armed with a lethal weapon or something?

Mercury

VIP
It wouldn't be an old dude. It's the young ones you need to watch out for :ufdup:they're the ones doing weird shit like keeping lions/tigers as pets and giving away swords to strangers

I heard they even crossbreed animals alot over there especially in Dubai they breed a lion with a tiger its a "Liger"

They are huge!!!

:damn::damn::damn: It aint even photoshop:ohhh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Zuleikha

Old or young Arabs are weird AF I wouldn't trust them tbh

What if he did something and that is the reason why he gave it to you. I watched enough crime series and documentaries to accept a weapon as a good gesture.

Mercury

VIP
Isn't it illegal to carry one outside though? What if you were walking home with it and then some police stops you with it? Would you not get charged with being armed with a lethal weapon or something?

All I know is as well as its well hidden and hard to draw

Youre fineå

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts