I got a relative who knocked up his own cousin

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
don't promote race mixing
Oh lawd, you iz a Somali supremacist? Come on now man? If the person is Muslim nothing wrong with that. Uganda has Muslim African women, why can't a Somali like me impregnate one if I so chose? If it is an Arab or white Muslim person the Somali racists go for the person but if it's a black person it's called "race mixing"? Wow the racism in the Somali community.
Also you said I'm oddest dude you ever met earlier but we didn't actually meet lol, i may be an AI bot or a troll. How can you be sure of anything you see online that someone claims? See the bigger fuller picture my dawg.

Oh lawd, you iz a Somali supremacist? Come on now man? If the person is Muslim nothing wrong with that. Uganda has Muslim African women, why can't a Somali like me impregnate one if I so chose? If it is an Arab or white Muslim person the Somali racists go for the person but if it's a black person it's called "race mixing"? Wow the racism in the Somali community.
Also you said I'm oddest dude you ever met earlier but we didn't actually meet lol, i may be an AI bot or a troll. How can you be sure of anything you see online that someone claims? See the bigger fuller picture my dawg.
i thought my trolling was obvious, did you not see the thread where i was thirsting for Sudanese women

This happened back home my relative is a married man with a newborn kid his wife was feeling sick so she stayed at her moms house for the time being

So while the wife was gone his female cousin's where cooking and looking after the house this is the crazy part he knocked up the youngest of the cousins whose 15 and when she got knocked up what did he do he went into hiding and said if the family wont help solve his mess he gonna jump down a well and kill himself

oh maaa gawwwd , soo

updates ???

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
i thought my trolling was obvious, did you not see the thread where i was thirsting for Sudanese women
Somalis are pretty much mixed race anyways. Any Somali dude would never turn down a fine African woman like a sizzling Nigerian or west African body.

Somalis are pretty much mixed race anyways. Any Somali dude would never turn down a fine African woman like a sizzling Nigerian or west African body.
eh, not my type the furthers I would go from my race are nilotes, I like their skin and height, I'm not a racist but the way i see other Africans is the same way i see Asians or whites. except for the ones that are genetically and phenotypically close to us, plus i prefer if my kids look more like me somali sperm is weak the half breeds always look like the none Somali half

Last edited: