I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We all know who cried last time when the bare breast of Dahabshiils' real niece was posted. :sureman:
Heck even Dahir Alasow has a copy of those pictures.

Bohol

VIP
boy has comprehension problems, who as in the Sii baakhtii crew. It is
funny you accuse my reer abti of owning this site, but in the first sign of trouble
you cry to them to save your ho's daughters pics being posted. Everybody remembers
those topics in the extreme section and who cried foul.

sureman.png

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
boy has comprehension problems, who as in the Sii baakhtii crew. It is
funny you accuse my reer abti of owning this site, but in the first case of trouble
you cry to them to save your ho's daughters infos being posted. Everybody reminds
those topics in the extreme section and who cried foul.

sureman.png

So you say sii bakhti crew then you say "the first case of trouble you cry to them to save.." you clearly have a problem trying to communicate your point across, I don't what thread ur talking about. But hey, years of bullying on somnet left you mentally disturbed af for all to see siilaanyolaugh

I'll leave you with this mental L you will always face:yloezpe:
Screenshot_2016-04-21-05-08-32-1.png

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
:drakewtf:

Bullying from who? the butt crew? who engage in anal sex to the point Cali Gaab's female Habar Jeclo cousin died of aids.
That is why he left Somnet. I completely destroyed him and Rightwing and all of their followers.
You must be mistaken to think the children of Sodom and Gomorah(H-J) can rattle a lion.

wE3URBX.png

:obamaswag:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

Bullying from who? the butt crew? who engage in anal sex to the point Cali Gaab's female Habar Jeclo cousin died of aids.
That is why he left Somnet. I completely destroyed him and Rightwing and all of their followers.

wE3URBX.png

I dont know that BUT you have screenshots that are dated 2011siilaanyolaugh

U know what that means. ....
Screenshot_2016-04-21-05-08-32-1.png

:drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
It is from 2011, you tried to brag about your cousins. That is how your cousins got roasted
remember next time you try to brag about them, they admitted they engage in batty
man business and now your few remaining females have been taken by me.

drakelaugh.png

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven I am only into women, I don't engage in batty man business. If you ever get access to their Private Isaaq Naago(IPG) group in
Somnnet from their males to females all they talk about is me.

ohhh.png

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
my reer abti waa HY, I defend them against dooro never claimed them...but this half dooro Dukes father wasn't prolly around so he got his abtiyaals traits :heh:

McD30

Bored to death

You must be mistaken to think the children of Sodom and Gomorah(H-J) can rattle a lion.

wE3URBX.png

:damn:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
It is from 2011, you tried to brag about your cousins. That is how your cousins got roasted
remember next time you try to brag about them, they admitted they engage in batty
man business and now your few remaining females have been taken by me.

drakelaugh.png

:pachah1:Screenshots from 2011.. i dont care what u say to defend some psychotic stuff like that, you're scorned bruh:umad:

Bohol

VIP
umad.png

Beesha H-J have embarrassed themselves. I always knew there was something wrong
with their males. Go engage your anal business elsewhere.

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven Cali Gaab was a fan boy as well, check out how many threads he made about me in the Sland section, I told
him f*ck off I don't roll that way , I am not in the batty business. I don't mind their females though.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.