i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
this the best logic u came up with ilaahay baan kugu dhaaarshay

do u not get how omniscience works or
You keep saying that, but keep missing my arguments. God is not just omniscient. He's also an all powerful being who have had a hand and actually actively participated in how the world runs. If he is an omniscient, then he wouldn't have sent Prophets, wouldn't have killed villages of people, and etc.

Off topic : Who is this "You" dude that keeps liking posts ? , i'm sitting here thinking "WTF when did i like that?" thought i got hacked for a sec ahaha.

:ufdup:Waryaa "You" dadka ciyaarta ka daa!.

You keep saying that, but keep missing my arguments. God is not just omniscient. He's also an all powerful being who have had a hand and actually actively participated in how the world runs. If he is an omniscient, then he wouldn't have sent Prophets, wouldn't have killed villages of people, and etc.

Do you even know what omniscient means?

Do you even know what omniscient means?
Yes, an omniscient is an all knowing, all seeing, and all-wise being. The difference between God and omniscient is that God is both an all powerful being and omniscient. If that makes sense.

An omniscient being does not mean they have the ability to do everything, like send someone to heaven or hell. That is God. An omniscient being just knows and sees everything.

Does that explain it?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Niggas put on some reading glasses and start to think they're Hitchens.:drakegrin:

Seriously though, Somali atheists have to be the most cringeworthy demographic. Niggas acting like they discovered fire and shit. Swear they kicking knowledge.:hemad:

Hacking to death is vigilantism and it isn't from Islam. There is no Muslim country that implemente Shariah correctly including Saudi Arabia.

I find you the most dishonest atheist poster here and you have a clear agenda judging from your posts and threads.

Al-Bukhaari (6922) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever changes his religion, put him to death.”

You were saying ?

Niggas put on some reading glasses and start to think they're Hitchens.:drakegrin:

Seriously though, Somali atheists have to be the most cringeworthy demographic. Niggas acting like they discovered fire and shit. Swear they kicking knowledge.:hemad:

No I'm just imploring you Muslims stop being satisfied with faith and to demand evidence for claims that are presented to you. Why do you people insult your own intelligence by suspending your critical thinking skills which we all possess. I don't claim to be more intelligent than anyone on here but it irritates me that people are comfortable with accepting claims merely because it's what they have happened to grown up with.

anyway ish is boring each to his own people want to believe in a flying donkey that travels at the speed of light ayaaga beey utaala
13a.jpg

No I'm just imploring you Muslims stop being satisfied with faith and to demand evidence for claims that are presented to you. Why do you people insult your own intelligence by suspending your critical thinking skills which we all possess. I don't claim to be more intelligent than anyone on here but it irritates me that people are comfortable with accepting claims merely because it's what they have happened to grown up with.

sxb sheekadah waah "Dawn of death" don't even bother

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Why would what other people believe "irritate" you? Why can't you just live your life?:drakewtf:

Yeah, it's more annoying when they say proof of Allah is the quran and proof of Quran is Allah. Just that circular logic thing going on.

Why would what other people believe "irritate" you? Why can't you just live your life?:drakewtf:

It doesn't until it does affect our lives. Especially when people mix politics and religion together. Politics decide how we govern ourselves, but religion throws a wrench at it with people from other beliefs believing that their way is the divine way, this inevitably leads to religious conflicts.

Either way, we're going to see some more Christianity vs. Islam wars, and then muslims fighting each other over who's more correct. Let's all sit back and eat some popcorn.

anyway ish is boring each to his own people want to believe in a flying donkey that travels at the speed of light ayaaga beey utaala
13a.jpg

It seems to bother you a lot. Each to their own is part of our Deen. Everyone will receive what they worked for. As for your previous post, there's no Khilafah and even if there was it isn't as straight-forward as you make it.

I've just told you why it irritates me. But note that there's a big difference between someone being irritated by something and someone who is irritated and acts on that irritation. I would never do the latter as everyone has the right to practice their religious beliefs (something which only democratic secularism guarantees) but Muslims often do act on their irritations and these actions often lead to disastrous results.

It seems to bother you a lot. Each to their own is part of our Deen. Everyone will receive what they worked for. As for your previous post, there's no Khilafah and even if there was it isn't as straight-forward as you make it.

You can mental gymnastics all you want, it is straight forward would i be put to death if i proclaimed my apostasy in Somalia the answer is yes do muslims carry this out despite there not being any caliphate the answer is yes, your mental gymnastics is null and void here.

By the way people wanting to kill me for being a disbeliever is not supposed to bother me miyaa waar dadkaan weey washaan :confused::mindblown:

@ItzDoctorZ Do you intrinsically believe in a higher entity? Or do you wish to believe in one? If its the latter, I assume that you wish it because you want to alleviate the pressure and responsibility that have as an individual. I would recommend counselling first, but if it makes you feel better, by all means you can pretend to believe. No one can decide anything for you sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.