i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
@ItzDoctorZ the last person you should take advise from is this guy johnduqon he suffers from the Dunning Kruger effect....... take nothing from him. he is a lax masquerading as an intellectual.
Your lord the most high says ( And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life ) 20:124
(Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful)39:53
come back to your lord, you will certainly find him forgiving.

@ItzDoctorZ the last person you should take advise from is this guy johnduqon he suffers from the Dunning Kruger effect....... take nothing from him. he is a lax masquerading as an intellectual.
Your lord the most high says ( And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life ) 20:124
(Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful)39:53
come back to your lord, you will certainly find him forgiving.

I don't suffer from the Dunning-Krueger effect saaxib. Anyone can see religion for what it is (a lie) if they think objectively but most people of course don't like to do that.

Isn't that a sign you should reconsider your decision?
Smh, everything is a "sign of Allah" with you muslims.

If you become wealthy and rich: It is a sign of Allah, since he has given you all these things!

If you become poor: It is a sign of Allah, since he is testing you!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If you become wealthy and rich: It is a sign of Allah, since he has given you all these things!

Horta why do atheists always speak so negatively about islam?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Islam gives you a sense of peace about the future, your destiny in that future, everything happens for a reason, it's going to be alright etc.

Atheism...not so much

:damn:

Horta why do atheists always speak so negatively about islam?

It depends for several reasons. Ex muslims are more likely to speak negative about Islam, than other religions, because Christianity didn't affect their lives, or weren't intertwined with it. It's also the fact that Islam is the most influencing and most powerful religion right now. Christianity might have more Christians, but Islam currently has more radicals, crazy people who take it too far. Countries where the majority are Christians know to keep their religion to themselves, like US, Canada, and etc.

But, in muslim countries, religion and government is heavily involved with each other, and atheists do not like that. This leads to hundreds of thousands of atheists who live in the muslim world where they are afraid of speaking up and saying they left Islam, since that is considered apostasy.

So basically, atheists feel Islam and muslims are attacking them.

Hope this explains.

Yes, everything is a sign with us Muslims.

As believers if a calamity strikes us and we are patient and put our trust in Allah swt we will be rewarded for it.
If something good happens to us and we are grateful and thank Allah swt we will be rewarded for it. Such is the state of the believer. Alhamdulillah. All praise is for Allah swt.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It depends for several reasons. Ex muslims are more likely to speak negative about Islam, than other religions, because Christianity didn't affect their lives, or weren't intertwined with it. It's also the fact that Islam is the most influencing and most powerful religion right now. Christianity might have more Christians, but Islam currently has more radicals, crazy people who take it too far. Countries where the majority are Christians know to keep their religion to themselves, like US, Canada, and etc.

But, in muslim countries, religion and government is heavily involved with each other, and atheists do not like that. This leads to hundreds of thousands of atheists who live in the muslim world where they are afraid of speaking up and saying they left Islam, since that is considered apostasy.

So basically, atheists feel Islam and muslims are attacking them.

Hope this explains.

Or you a white bootyclapper who ate up all the bullshit propaganda

:ahhhh:

Yes, everything is a sign with us Muslims.

Saying that just proves the amount of arrogance you have. Let's assume here Allah exists.

Do you think every hardship you face, or every good moments you come across could just be by chance, and not something that Allah purposefully willed? Not every bad thing you go through would be a "test from Allah" if he exists.

I doubt Allah would care that you even exist.

Or you a white bootyclapper who ate up all the bullshit propaganda

:ahhhh:

Nah, I just don't think cavemen from thousands of years ago who don't know that 9x9= 81 should be telling me how the world works. It's like listening to a 5 year old kid telling you what life is, you go, "Sure, kid".

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Saying that just proves the amount of arrogance you have. Let's assume here Allah exists.

Do you think every hardship you face, or every good moments you come across could just be by chance, and not something that Allah purposefully willed? Not every bad thing you go through would be a "test from Allah" if he exists.

Actually Allah is omniscient and every action you take was written in Lauh Al Maxfuz before creation.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I doubt Allah would care that you even exist.
Don't see how it makes her arrogant?
Stop spouting nonsense, do you sxb.

The only one showing arrogance is you.

Why do you care what I think or believe? How will that impact your life?

This whole life is a test, as an ex-muslim you should be aware of this surely?

Actually Allah is omniscient and every action you take was written in Lauh Al Maxfuz before creation.

Then that means there is no free will, and Allah made me who I am and knowing what actions I would do later on in life. If he knew even before I existed what would happen to me, then I had no free will.

Don't see how it makes her arrogant?
Stop spouting nonsense, do you sxb.
It would be arrogance thinking out of 6 billion people in the world, Allah cares about what that specific person is going through. Chances are, Allah wouldn't care.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nah, I just don't think cavemen from thousands of years ago who don't know that 9x9= 81 should be telling me how the world works. It's like listening to a 5 year old kid telling you what life is, you go, "Sure, kid".

Well that's not exactly a fair representation of Islam. This particular brand hasn't defined Islam anymore than the Dark Ages defined Christianity.

These Salafists kill more Muslims than anything else, by quite a margin.

The current demonization of Islam has unfortunately led to people spouting right wing nonsense and outright bigotry that's become totally normal, and Muslims being probably the only group in the West where bigotry is acceptable.

Shit man, they won't know the difference between you and Abu Shawarma on the Day of the Rope kkkkkkkkkk

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Then that means there is no free will, and Allah made me who I am and knowing what actions I would do later on in life. If he knew even before I existed what would happen to me, then I had no free will.
if im able to see the future for a moment and find out ur gonna buy a fedora and a carl sagan poster next week, am i influencing your free will in doing so?

if im able to see the future for a moment and find out ur gonna buy a fedora and a carl sagan poster next week, am i influencing your free will in doing so?

Nope. But if you made me, and then had me grow up in a certain environment, by a certain parent and etc, all who influence me, then yes, I have no free will.

The only one showing arrogance is you.
Why do you care what I think or believe? How will that impact your life?
This whole life is a test, as an ex-muslim you should be aware of this surely?

I care about what muslims think or believe, since it DOES impact my life, and many atheists in the Muslim World.

I don't care about Yiddish Jews in New York, who keep to themselves and keep their beliefs to themselves, but let's not pretend muslims don't keep their beliefs to themselves, whether that's voting in for people that implement some legal system based on religion, or telling me how I should act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending