i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
I will keep mentioning you bih

lol no one cares . I have exposed you. even barni knows you are a qabiilest now kkkkkk

This forum is online, there are more people read it without being members. Enjoying that world see your hypocrite tribalist liar like you

waraabe

Your superior
Liar I never called for killing anyone, prove it and bring screenshot either that or you are lying !!!

unlike you most people don't keep screenshots of people's comments because we aren't weird. everyone knows you advocate war against the minorities. you are a fascist scum.

unlike you most people don't keep screenshots of people's comments because we aren't weird. everyone knows you advocate war against the minorities. you are a fascist scum.
All the links are there, I challenge you to bring them but you can't because they don't exist liar

waraabe

Your superior
All the links are there, I challenge you to bring them but you can't because they don't exist liar

are you denying that you called for war against minorities :faysalwtf:

everyone saw your comments . I am not going to go through the forum to ig out your comments as that is going to take long but we know what you said

brother it is not about you this time, so hold on to it for another time. its about offering support to a depressed brother. may allah guide him.
btw when are you gonna ask your parents about what we talked about earlier :) ?
Ok, I just found out. My dad is Dhulbahante and my mom is majeerteen.

Nah, I just don't think cavemen from thousands of years ago who don't know that 9x9= 81 should be telling me how the world works. It's like listening to a 5 year old kid telling you what life is, you go, "Sure, kid".
Look forward to always being a Muslim my gay brother. Eid Mubarak

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
My God, do these people ever shut the hell up? WE DON'T CARE. No one gives a shit about your apostasy and apostates are not being beheaded in Somalia. I'm starting to wonder if some of you are even Somali.:patrice:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
ever since i left Islam I've been depressed. :9uoofqd: i dont know what do anymore

Hey brother, we live in truly confusing times, you must understand that our Iman or faith is not linear, rather it fluctuates from time to time depending on our closeness to Allah , our situation and experiences. We all have times where we go through inner struggles and question our selves and our faith, this is true of all humans and how Allah has created us.

Nevertheless we are also created with a default love for Allah/God, its why when we are in trouble we call out to him, even the atheist, its buried deep within our heart's and it manifests clearly the existence of Allah. What atheist try to do is block this, knowing full well the truth, which eventually leads to guilt. This guilt leads to grief and depression, its why many atheist suffer in silence and live miserable lives.

However all is not lost, Allah is the most-merciful, most-forgiving, and if you repent with sincerity all your bad deeds will be wiped out. Start small and work your way up, but remember all sins can be forgiven, expect Shirk ( denying the existence of Allah or association partners with Allah).

Islam is beautiful and easy, so seek knowledge whilst you have the time.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Start with trying to acquire basic human decency.

If the first thing you think of when you hear of an attack is 'who are the victims?' And 'how does this fit my agenda for trolling?' Then your heart is ill and you need to purify it. You will never be content disassociating yourself from normal human feelings.

Also the 'if it feels good do it' life philosophy does not promote a healthy spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending