i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nope. But if you made me, and then had me grow up in a certain environment, by a certain parent and etc, all who influence me, then yes, I have no free will.
i mean ignoring the fact that that's not how it works, u were equating omniscience to a lack of free will so

if im able to see the future for a moment and find out ur gonna buy a fedora and a carl sagan poster next week, am i influencing your free will in doing so?

Nigga ain't nothing wrong with Carl Sagan niin yahow put some respek on it :ufdup:
only sane man to have lived in this forsaken planet :troll:

[/QUOTE]
i mean ignoring the fact that that's not how it works, u were equating omniscience to a lack of free will so

I was equating an hypothetical all powerful being that created everything to a lack of free will. I did say Allah in my posts.

Well that's not exactly a fair representation of Islam. This particular brand hasn't defined Islam anymore than the Dark Ages defined Christianity

Except Christianity in the dark ages was an accurate representation, that's why many Christians of that time decided to look at the religion and have it reformed while acknowledging the fact that there were faults in their religion.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nothing more annoying than internet atheists, some of you here aren't that annoying but the few that are seem to actually think that they're "smart" and "intelligent" simply due to their lack of belief.

I care about what muslims think or believe, since it DOES impact my life, and many atheists in the Muslim World.

I don't care about Yiddish Jews in New York, who keep to themselves and keep their beliefs to themselves, but let's not pretend muslims don't keep their beliefs to themselves, whether that's voting in for people that implement some legal system based on religion, or telling me how I should act.

Are you also suspicious of your parents and other members of your family since they are Muslims?

Of course, blame all muslims for the atrocities a minority commit. But I don't see you criticising Russia, China, US, UK, France etc who have all oppressed, colonised and persecuted Muslims. Some even dropping bombs on innocent Muslims and levelling entire cities to the ground. But hey, that's all A-okay because all Muslims are terrorists and deserve to die.

Lets also not pretend the West keeps their wholesale democracy to themselves.

Who is telling you how to act? Nobody cares what you do with your life, it's your choice to make. The average Muslim is trying to live their life the best they can and fulfill their duties to their family etc. They are not losing sleep over an atheist or filled with rage because you left Islam.

Some people need religion cos they need to be guided and to be assured of what ever it may be that they need to hear, humans are inherently afraid of the unknown Islam is straight forward you either go to hell or heaven nothing unknown about that, certain people need that support and to lean on Religion for that moral boost cos that's just how they are build like, i say Good luck to you what ever path you choose @ItzDoctorZ

Who is telling you how to act? Nobody cares what you do with your life, it's your choice to make. The average Muslim is trying to live their life the best they can and fulfill their duties to their family etc. They are not losing sleep over an atheist or filled with rage because you left Islam.

Oh man, that's some serious delusion right there. It's only the somalis and muslims who bother me if they find out I smoked weed. It's only them that pestered me when they found out I left Islam. You would be naive to think that muslims or somalis wouldn't care if they saw me smoking alcohol. At least I don't have it as bad as somali girls though.

Whenever a somali girl is seen at a party drinking beer or whatever, somali guys will be quick to chastise her, even though they were drinking themselves. That's of course, ignoring what happens when somali girls walk around with tight jeans, no hijabs, and tight shirts to school. The sheer amount of muslims snitching to their parents or her parents is crazy.

Are you also suspicious of your parents and other members of your family since they are Muslims?

Of course, blame all muslims for the atrocities a minority commit. But I don't see you criticising Russia, China, US, UK, France etc who have all oppressed, colonised and persecuted Muslims. Some even dropping bombs on innocent Muslims and levelling entire cities to the ground. But hey, that's all A-okay because all Muslims are terrorists and deserve to die.

Lets also not pretend the West keeps their wholesale democracy to themselves.

How rich. He only has that guarantee of freedom because of the gaal constitution which protects him. You and I both know in many Muslim countries Atheism (or leaving Islam by extension) is a crime and sometimes is met with the death penalty. It's madness how my fellow Non-believers in Bangladesh are hacked to death or face hundreds of lashes in Saudi Arabia simply for professing a belief which runs counter to Islam. Madness utter madness.

Tramo

I was equating an hypothetical all powerful being that created everything to a lack of free will. I did say Allah in my posts.
i dont see what creating everything has to do with anything. ur creating a strawman, just because Allah created us doesn't mean he also stipulated every action we're going to commit. He just knows about them because He is, wait for it... omniscient

Oh man, that's some serious delusion right there. It's only the somalis and muslims who bother me if they find out I smoked weed. It's only them that pestered me when they found out I left Islam. You would be naive to think that muslims or somalis wouldn't care if they saw me smoking alcohol. At least I don't have it as bad as somali girls though.

Whenever a somali girl is seen at a party drinking beer or whatever, somali guys will be quick to chastise her, even though they were drinking themselves. That's of course, ignoring what happens when somali girls walk around with tight jeans, no hijabs, and tight shirts to school. The sheer amount of muslims snitching to their parents or her parents is crazy.

I think that's more out of dhaqan than Deen.

In Islam you are not supposed to correct someone in public to avoid humiliating them in front of others. You are supposed to correct them in private and in the best manner. Islam came to reform our character.

i dont see what creating everything has to do with anything. ur creating a strawman, just because Allah created us doesn't mean he also stipulated every action we're going to commit. He just knows about them because He is, wait for it... omniscient

Actually it does. He created every single action, invention, and thoughts we think of. If he does exist.

If he created all of us, and everything, then it stands that he made everything they we also made. If he created a person that would influence my life, and he knew that person would make me leave Islam, then I had no free will, since it was predetermined.

i dont see what creating everything has to do with anything. ur creating a strawman, just because Allah created us doesn't mean he also stipulated every action we're going to commit. He just knows about them because He is, wait for it... omniscient[/QUOTE]

Your argument would hold water if Allah had been a witness who is aware of what's going on however Allah doesn't claim to just be that. He states that these events would never have occurred had he not decreed it to be the case. So if Allah states this to be the case, then He's no longer a all-knowing witness but He's rather an active player in the human's fate.

How rich. He only has that guarantee of freedom because of the gaal constitution which protects him. You and I both know in many Muslim countries Atheism (or leaving Islam by extension) is a crime and sometimes is met with the death penalty. It's madness how my fellow Non-believers in Bangladesh are hacked to death or face hundreds of lashes in Saudi Arabia simply for professing a belief which runs counter to Islam. Madness utter madness.

Hacking to death is vigilantism and it isn't from Islam. There is no Muslim country that implemente Shariah correctly including Saudi Arabia.

I find you the most dishonest atheist poster here and you have a clear agenda judging from your posts and threads.

Tramo

Actually it does. He created every single action, invention, and thoughts we think of. If he does exist.

If he created all of us, and everything, then it stands that he made everything they we also made. If he created a person that would influence my life, and he knew that person would make me leave Islam, then I had no free will, since it was predetermined.
this the best logic u came up with ilaahay baan kugu dhaaarshay

do u not get how omniscience works or

Your argument would hold water if Allah had been a witness who is aware of what's going on however Allah doesn't claim to just be that. He states that these events would never have occurred had he not decreed it to be the case. So if Allah states this to be the case, then He's no longer a all-knowing witness but He's rather an active player in the human's fate.[/QUOTE]
CheckmateProper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending