I fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Snitches get stitches. You know people kill snitches right? Its either dont snitch and do ur time or snitch and watch your back forever.
It’s the opposite. Not ‘snitching’ is the reason so many dead bodies abound and lowlifes who don’t blush to murder get off scot free with blood-stained hands.

The sooner you drop that bullshit hood mentality, the better for you. Think of your younger brothers, if anything.
Tag me hoe ass can’t even diss in front of my face fucking tranny snitch mothafucka id rather do 3 years and live than 0 and get popped
Stay tf out of town and find better friends. You’re better off there than dodging your next framing, or doing time for crime you didn’t commit.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
It’s the opposite. Not ‘snitching’ is the reason so many dead bodies abound and lowlifes who don’t blush to murder get off scot free with blood-stained hands.

The sooner you drop that bullshit hood mentality, the better for you. Think of your younger brothers, if anything.

Stay tf out of town and find better friends.
Idk what your getting at but I’m never gonna snitch on anyone even my opps so drop it

VixR

Veritas
Your a pussyo snowflake you’re too scared to take risks and hate on the ones that take them and win
Say u actually have 10k, if you’re lucky and they aren’t looking for you, if you’re smart, you won’t go back. And learn to earn your keep. Get a job and start over.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Say u actually have 10k, if you’re lucky and they aren’t looking for you, if you’re smart, you won’t go back. And learn to earn your keep. Get a job and start over.
I have two jobs and I’m going to uni in September shut the f*ck up if you really want proof all this happened and wanna see my bank statement then DM me on Twitter because I’m not gonna post that shit here

VixR

Veritas
I have two jobs and I’m going to uni in September shut the f*ck up if you really want proof all this happened and wanna see my bank statement then DM me on Twitter because I’m not gonna post that shit here
:dwill:
You’re telling me you work two jobs and run game in the hood? Explain plz.

I don’t need to see your statement, fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.