I fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
The flights official I’m headed to a place where I will tell you once I get there
Your good sxb get the f*ck outta the city dont get caught
inshallah I will be out in a few hours sxb. Good news is the homie that got arrested gave the shit he licked to his older brother and feds couldn’t arrest him and after that his older brother gave it to my friend My friend that has it said he’s gonna flip it and give me a cut. I’m eating Popeyes catching up with my cousins while these fakkits that I don’t know are praying for my downfall :russ:

@FendiFanatic look at this scenario:

Let's say you and one of your friends get caught and the feds try to make a deal:

1. If you snitch and your friend doesn't, you'll get away with no time. Your friend will stay in jail for 3 years.

2. If you don't snitch, but your friend snitches on you, you get 3 years. He gets away with no time.

3. If both of you don't snitch, you each stay in jail for 4 months.

4. If both of you snitch on each other, you both stay in jail for 1 year.

What would you do?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

Let's say you and one of your friends get caught and the feds try to make a deal:

1. If you snitch and your friend doesn't, you'll get away with no time. Your friend will stay in jail for 3 years.

2. If you don't snitch, but your friend snitches on you, you get 3 years. He gets away with no time.

What would you do?
I'd snitch and pray to Allah my friend is loyal. Pretty much it to be honest.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech

What would you do?
I wouldn’t snitch and I know my homie wouldn’t snitch on me so I would go with number 3

Even if I’m shaky on my homie snitching I’m still not gonna snitch I’ve done time before over not snitching and I would do it again because my friends have gone to jail for not snitching on me

Loyalty is priceless

i was chilling with my homies and they said they wanted to check out some jewelry. They end up robbing some chains and we get chased down. I didn’t steal anything but the fucking camera got my face. Idk what to do I’m shook feds will find my base
Why hang out with these losers?? they ain't ya boys if they leave you as bait.

:drakewtf:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Oi this is some roleplay ting right? Like it's not actually serious we're all just joking or your just lying right?:farmajoyaab:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why hang out with these losers?? they ain't ya boys if they leave you as bait.

:drakewtf:
I wasn’t bait I was the fastest of them

And they aren’t rats like that. Yeah I’m angry at them for it but they always stood up for me and helped me out

I wouldn’t snitch and I know my homie wouldn’t snitch on me so I would go with number 3

Even if I’m shaky on my homie snitching I’m still not gonna snitch I’ve done time before over not snitching and I would do it again because my friends have gone to jail for not snitching on me

Loyalty is priceless

Wallahi you're a loyal one.

Most people say that the most strategic move here is always snitch, because the worst that can happen is that you stay 1 year. And the best is that you get off scot free.

But if you don't snitch and your friend does...

:holeup:

That's 3 years gone. Worst case scenario.

Loyalty is priceless

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

Most people say that the most strategic move here is always snitch, because the worst that can happen is that you stay 1 year. And the best is that you get off scot free.

Loyalty is priceless
It only cost a few thousand bucks for an anal reconstruction surgery:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech

Loyalty is priceless
When I was a little kid scenarios like this use to always happen when we went to the principals office

Loyalty is priceless
Loyal is code word for dumb? There is no loyalty in the streets. Its every man for himself.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
None of this happened officer :mjpls:
Alright then have good night lad and be a good boy
downloadfile-6.jpg

i was chilling with my homies and they said they wanted to check out some jewelry. They end up robbing some chains and we get chased down. I didn’t steal anything but the fucking camera got my face. Idk what to do I’m shook feds will find my base
YOU ARE LEGIT THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE SEEN ON HERE:siilaanyolaugh:

you ran with them like a loyal :ayaanswag:WHEN THEY DISRESPECTED YOU LIKE THAT (DECEIVED YOU INTO ROBBERY MISSION, DID LET ASK IF YOU WANTED TO TAKE PART) :ileycry:

why would you run? was it a reflex ?? it's still bad one though.

I would never get in a fight or flight mode for niggas that did me dirty like that, i would be relaxed AF and snitch on them if i was every pissed and felt too embarrassed:mugshotman:

The flights official I’m headed to a place where I will tell you once I get there

inshallah I will be out in a few hours sxb. Good news is the homie that got arrested gave the shit he licked to his older brother and feds couldn’t arrest him and after that his older brother gave it to my friend My friend that has it said he’s gonna flip it and give me a cut. I’m eating Popeyes catching up with my cousins while these fakkits that I don’t know are praying for my downfall :russ:
YOU HAVE SUCH A LOW IQ:ileycry:
YOU ARE STILL CALLING THE GUYS WHO DISRESPECTED YOU LIKE THAT "my friends":faysalwtf: I BET THEY DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE.

YOU SOMLAI CANADIAN wannabie Madows are errands boys for afro Caribbeans :siilaanyolaugh:

EVEN DRAKE SAID HE USES SOMALI CANADIAN NIGGAS TO DO ALL HIS DIRTY FOR HIM:siilaanyosmile:.
no wonder educated somali girl aren't feeling yall canadian wannabe Madow gangster Y'ALL ARE PURE BETA MALES.

Thats nothing, my cousin was a pirate and he got 3 million dollars

Funny thing abut haraam money in somalia is foreign drug dealers find it hard to buy land and property back home when people find out how he made that money but pirates are seen as legends and find it easy.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

What would you do?
Ah the prisoners dilemma. Just read that recently

Status
Not open for further replies.