I fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
i was chilling with my homies and they said they wanted to check out some jewelry. They end up robbing some chains and we get chased down. I didn’t steal anything but the fucking camera got my face. Idk what to do I’m shook feds will find my base

i was chilling with my homies and they said they wanted to check out some jewelry. They end up robbing some chains and we get chased down. I didn’t steal anything but the fucking camera got my face. Idk what to do I’m shook feds will find my base
Why did you run? Not looking good for you. I would contact the police and snitch on them. But I may have 1 different values than you. My loyalty is only to me

Keep us updated saxib , i love a story with a bad ending.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Make sure to add in the part hoyo comes to the court room in a jilbaab
:shookgabre:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Shut the f*ck up

My homie told me feds are knocking on doors in my apartment rn I live on the top floor and my homie lives in the middle my fucking god I’m done

They do random checks but I doubt this a coincidence

Sxb why dont you do something with your life,why hang with these low life people,you seem young and you probably think this type of life is good for your reputation but trust me when you get older and its too late you will regret it make something of yourself,if you are in the west take advantage of your opportunities

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
My friend hasn’t been replying to my calls and messages I sent my little brother to go check what’s happening for me

Sxb why dont you do something with your life,why hang with these low life people,you seem young and you probably think this type of life is good for your reputation but trust me when you get older and its too late you will regret it make something of yourself,if you are in the west take advantage of your opportunities
What kind of friend dont tell you they gonna rob a place in advance. For me thats major disrespect. Dont put me in unexpected situations

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
They caught my boy f*ck man f*ck man fuckkkkk f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck i can’t stay here I’m going to my cousins place in Regent my holy f*ck i can’t get caught not today

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I was able to get out of my apartment without getting caught luckily when the feds knocked on my door my parents was gone and it was only my brother and they questioned him and he said he didn’t know anything and they left

I’m at my cousins house right now which is on the other side of the city which means I’m sorta safe and I’m booking a flight I leave at 8pm today hopefully I don’t get caught

Just hold it down and pray sxb if feds boom your door dont snitch stay 100 you will beat the case most likely especially if it just shows you running on camera.

I was able to get out of my apartment without getting caught luckily when the feds knocked on my door my parents was gone and it was only my brother and they questioned him and he said he didn’t know anything and they left

I’m at my cousins house right now which is on the other side of the city which means I’m sorta safe and I’m booking a flight I leave at 8pm today hopefully I don’t get caught
Your good sxb get the f*ck outta the city dont get caught

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
not_FBI.jpg

So whereabouts did your cousin live again sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.