I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

Wait....u were pro xalimos and some faraxs called you simp. So to prove you werent you started to insult them. This is too funny. What you did last night was treason which is far worse than being simp. You sided with our sworn enemy and not only let a habesha insult a somali sister, but joined in and dissed somali women and bigged up raw meat eating rats. An insult to our hooyos,habaryars and walaalo.....

SHAME:idontlike:
I have always criticised Xalimos on here before. That thread I made the other day was supposed to be a joke (it was a copy of Monisha's thread) but u guys started ganging up on me, bringing up my Agnosticism and shit and saving my pics and insult my looks. I fight fire with fire.

It is what it is :kanyeshrug:

I have always criticised Xalimos on here before. That thread I made the other day was supposed to be a joke (it was a copy of Monisha's thread) but u guys started ganging up on me, bringing up my Agnosticism and shit and saving my pics and insult my looks. I fight fire with fire.

It is what it is :kanyeshrug:

Truue truuue. But we only needed one thread hun ;)

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
But it was pety af of them to save ur pic and mock ur looks.
How low can someone ever go.
:bell:
In their defense.....when its war there is no limits and people will attack anything they can think of. But I will give Kudhufo Kadhaqaq his credit. He has more balls than anyone here as he put his pic up. No one else has done that. He's a good guy deep down. laaking we need to move him from the hills of norway and introduce him to the somali community and hopefully a good xalimo will guide him. You know Swedes and Norwegians has always got on well.....what you say monisha:p

In their defense.....when its war there is no limits and people will attack anything they can think of. But I will give Kudhufo Kadhaqaq his credit. He has more balls than anyone here as he put his pic up. No one else has done that. He's a good guy deep down. laaking we need to move him from the hills of norway and introduce him to the somali community and hopefully a good xalimo will guide him. You know Swedes and Norwegians has always got on well.....what you say monisha:p

Thats a great idea, the guy is innocent his looking for an araweelo who can hold him down lmao:it0tdo8:;)

Thats where you come in sis:ftw9nwa: Be his awaweelo. Its funny when swedish people speak to Norwegians they understand them perfectly. I dont get them when they speak wallahi

I'm sure @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq & @Fels were feeling each other, they were arguing like real couples for hours. Now thats what you call True Love:yloezpe: :yloezpe:

Yeah when I was a kid I used to watch a Norwegian teen show:) never missed an episode. I can understand them but some words are complicating to understand.

Thats where you come in sis:ftw9nwa: Be his awaweelo. Its funny when swedish people speak to Norwegians they understand them perfectly. I dont get them when they speak wallahi
@Monisha Hershey do u wanna be my Arawelo? :oops::oops:
MiserlyTastyButterfly-small.gif