I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

Lol how disgusting. @You guys laughing at something related to being very dark.

Majority of Somalia's population, no matter what qabil/region are dark skin. Sad this is you guys are probably dark skin yourselves and feel the need to portray "dark" as a laughing matter.
Im not darkskin at all.....i actually ptefer darkskin girls. My motto is the darker...the better. In fact you know when someone is so dark that they are dark blue. Thats how i want my ideal woman to look like

He is not bad guy.....but he did you wrong last night. Bro you owe fels a sincere apology to this somali queen
I'm so sorry amore for my behaviour last night :yloezpe::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: @Fels
Wouldn't mind if you sided with another halimo but seriously a habesha @Gooney112 was the only one not thirsting for that habesha twat:salute:
tenor.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
omg fels you know I got nothing but love for you. But dont diss my romanian queens. Much better looking that the shady italians and their mama mia :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Also if you are into italians, romanians are pretty much the same people. Very similar language and romans as well. Its like saying Im into english guys, but the welsh are yuck
Romanian queens warya is your standards that low
GIFs201885700.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
Loool why do you look down on romanians. Sure they have millions of gypsis and most are thieves. But outside that their women are nice. Still i would never marry one. Inshallah i will marry a big booty xalimo
Marry who you want but i have never seen a good looking romanian women:manny:

Trending