I find it hilarious that you're all against interracial marriages when y'all have ajnabi in-laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Johnson, mostly Somali blokes marry out and by religion and culture, they are accepted since Allah favours men because they were his "prophets"and book-keepers, otherwise they will deconstruct him. We all know culture's origin. Having said that, if you are an influential male figure like Mo Farah, even your dogs will be inducted into the Somali Culture hall of fame, but if you are Abdi Uraaye (no pun, the generic Farah), and is married to a non-Somali, your children will be denied being a Somali or from clan B as if they are desperately seeking to join a failed mob. Marka, wixii is arroosa, iyageey u taalaa.

Mr Johnson, mostly Somali blokes marry out and by religion and culture, they are accepted since Allah favours men because because they were his "prophets"and book-keepers, otherwise they will deconstruct him. We all know culture's origin. Having said that, if you are an influential male figure like Mo Farah, even your dogs will be inducted into the Somali Culture hall of fame, but if you are Abdi Uraaye (no pun, the generic Farah), and is married to a non-Somali, your children will be denied being a Somali or from clan B as if they are desperately seeking to join a failed mob. Marka, wixii is arroosa, iyageey u taalaa.

Double standard

This reminds me
My aunt has married this white man 25 years ago
They are still together
My other aunt has married a somali guy, different clan but that shouldnt be a problem, after 3 kids he left her alone and doesnt give a damn about his children

I'm a pure Harti Somali :mjhaps:

PS: f*ck Cad-Cads/Barawanis
IMG_3524.PNG

:sass2:

A Somali man marrying out isn't accepted. I understand the "Muh Qabiil passed down to Muh Kids cause Patriarchy Fam!" but that still isn't the case. I've seen a Somali man with a black women and he got alot of hate for it.

Somalis are racist people and aren't "cool" with interracial marriages. If I go to a Somali event with "Becky wit da good hair" in my Dodge Caravan, Somalis will be side-eyeing me and criticizing me for my decision saying "How come you never went with a beautiful Somali girl?"

I have good hair waryaa that term only
Applies to west Africans and other Africans!

:gucciwhat:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
A Somali man marrying out isn't accepted. I understand the "Muh Qabiil passed down to Muh Kids cause Patriarchy Fam!" but that still isn't the case. I've seen a Somali man with a black women and he got alot of hate for it.

Somalis are racist people and aren't "cool" with interracial marriages. If I go to a Somali event with "Becky wit da good hair" in my Dodge Caravan, Somalis will be side-eyeing me and criticizing me for my decision saying "How come you never went with a beautiful Somali girl?"
Why should you care about other people's opinions. Live your life

:cosbyhmm:
Waryaa @Meek Mill get your ass here! explain that shit. always had this feeling you werent real somali. aabaha la gub!

Chill.

I used to troll with my old name, which is why I was thrown into the sheegato thread.

I'm full Somali. I'm MJ.

New members are so naive and believe every troll post or thread, like that new tranny member "Someone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts