I find it hilarious that you're all against interracial marriages when y'all have ajnabi in-laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalis shouldnt marry blacks. Thats a cushitic nightmare. But we should marry Chinese, Japanese... get our IQ up

The choices of other people in your family do has nothing to with your ultimate choice when it comes to marriage.

We all have autonomy as individual human beings, and with that comes the ability to marry who you like. Even if your family members marry ajnabi, You can still and prefer to stick with your own ethnicity if you choose to do so. There is absolutely no contradiction there.

But ya'll call the children not Somali and that they'll be rejected by the Somali community and that if and when they divorce, no one will want to marry the Somali girl.

:hillarybiz:

Somalis shouldnt marry blacks. Thats a cushitic nightmare. But we should marry Chinese, Japanese... get our IQ up

Any race is fine. But I like the Asian idea of yours.

Imagine having a 160 IQ son or daughter. I would be so proud. I would take him/her everywhere to show off to everyone, especially those whose kids are in jail.

:ulyin:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
But ya'll call the children not Somali and that they'll be rejected by the Somali community and that if and when they divorce, no one will want to marry the Somali girl.

:hillarybiz:

It is technically true that as long as you have a Somali father, you are Somali since qabil is passed down through the male line.

I've always advocated for Somali males to not bother with ajnabis and only marry Somali women, since the children of ajnabi mothers are more likely to become gaalo raac.

Somali divorcees who have ethnic Somali children shouldn't have a problem remarrying in our community. It's only if the kids are ajnabi that it becomes a problem, since that is an indication she may be a self hater who had a problem with Somali men for marrying out in the first place.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Imagine having a 160 IQ son or daughter. I would be so proud. I would take him/her everywhere to show off to everyone, especially those whose kids are in jail.

Gays cant have kids :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP

The average East Asian is not that smart. There is no need to target them for high IQ genes. You can find those in every population group if you select the person carefully.

Apollo

VIP

East Asians are unattractive. They have flat square faces and no bodily curvature at all.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The average East Asian is not that smart. There is no need to target them for high IQ genes. You can find those in every population group if you select the person carefully.
East Asians are unattractive. They have flat square faces and no bodily curvature at all.
I think someones jealous :ulyin:how can i find a intelligent somali girl? Academic success doesnt = intelligence. Monkeys can regurgitate.

Apollo

VIP
I think someones jealous :ulyin:how can i find a intelligent somali girl? Academic success doesnt = intelligence. Monkeys can regurgitate.

Nah, for real I don't find them attractive. And the average Asian is just mediocre. They aren't all genius.

Apollo

VIP
Asians all have 3.9-4.0 GPA averages. I've never met an Asian with anything lower.

East Asians in the Anglo countries are selected through the migration process. They can only come in via high skilled visas. The ones still in East Asia are surprisingly stupid.

The good part is even if Abdijohnson married his fellow ajnabi bottom guy they wont reproduce and no half lagaroone will be saying im somali.

and his lifestyle dies with him and wont affect the somalis:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending