I fell for a guy who’s taken

Well I am away from them, so now I have peace of mind.
So how come you haven't given up on all somali men based on your experience why is it majority and not all?

From what I have seen you haven't been hating on somali guys on this site what's stopped you from projecting the dislike on here?

You also seem very pro somalinimo are you planning on marrying a somali guy or will you divest?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
So how come you haven't given up on all somali men based on your experience why is it majority and not all?

From what I have seen you haven't been hating on somali guys on this site what's stopped you from projecting the dislike on here?

You also seem very pro somalinimo are you planning on marrying a somali guy or will you divest?
I dislike the zaani degenerate faaraxs on here. Idk,I'm honestly scared of somali men.

I dislike the zaani degenerate faaraxs on here. Idk,I'm honestly scared of somali men.
You do know most of these guys are not zanis but are just capping right? a lot of guys muslim and non muslim alike lie about zina. They do the opposite to women were they inflate there numbers and lie about encounters while women hide it. now I'm not saying every single one of these guys are lying but a large amount definitely are lying. There just capping for the forum others are following suit after the previous faraxs thread to fit in most are not zanis.

Why are you scared of somali men?

CALMONE20###

You do know most of these guys are not zanis but are just capping right? a lot of guys muslim and non muslim alike lie about zina. They do the opposite to women were they inflate there numbers and lie about encounters while women hide it. now I'm not saying every single one of these guys are lying but a large amount definitely are lying. There just capping for the forum others are following suit after the previous faraxs thread to fit in most are not zanis.

Why are you scared of somali men?
They cheat on their poor wives and marry the other woman ,leaving her to raise the kid all by herself. (This happened to my mother). They don't care about their wife. Also back home somali women and girls are killed and r worded by their own.

They cheat on their poor wives and marry the other woman ,leaving her to raise the kid all by herself. (This happened to my mother). They don't care about their wife. Also back home somali women and girls are killed and r worded by their own.
I understand why you feel that way then but just so you know if this is the reason you feel a type of way about somali men just know that the grass ain't greener on the otherside as in this isn't something that happened just because there somali because on that front all men are the same somali or not. Its not an issue exclusive to somali men where we have a monopoly on these kinds of stuff. that kind of stuff happens and will continue to occur amongst all men. You need to look for a good man on deen and you won't face that kind of stuff also know your deen yourself so it can't be used agaisnt you by people pretending to be on deen.

CALMONE20###

I understand why you feel that way then but just so you know if this is the reason you feel a type of way about somali men just know that the grass ain't greener on the otherside as in this isn't something that happened just because there somali because on that front all men are the same somali or not. Its not an issue exclusive to somali men where we have a monopoly on these kinds of stuff. that kind of stuff happens and will continue to occur amongst all men. You need to look for a good man on deen and you won't face that kind of stuff also know your deen yourself so it can't be used agaisnt you by people pretending to be on deen.
I was making a generalisation. Maybe not all faaraxs are bad.

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
Do you understand and commit to the responsibilities as a second wife? If so, then Khayr. Just make sure he gives you a separate house and is fair with his time & resources to both you and his fiancé. I think every mans wish would be to be in polygyny that early, so you are making dreams come true. Ignore anyone who says you are a concubine, just bitter.

Do you understand and commit to the responsibilities as a second wife? If so, then Khayr. Just make sure he gives you a separate house and is fair with his time & resources to both you and his fiancé. I think every mans wish would be to be in polygyny that early, so you are making dreams come true. Ignore anyone who says you are a concubine, just bitter.
Imagine becoming second wife tier at 19 💀 that's embarassing she deserves to be the prize not the after thought. She should just move on athe

Tbh though most (diaspora) somali men can't be trusted. They either bash us or go around committing zina. They also leave their wives to remarry some girl back home.

I thought you said you dated "with the intention towards marriage", and you specifically were yearning for some Egyptian guy.

confused-perplexed.gif

CALMONE20###

I thought you said you dated "with the intention towards marriage", and you specifically were yearning for some Egyptian guy.

confused-perplexed.gif
Why do you keep bringing that up? It's weird af. It's not the same as zina. Anyway, it's strange how even in one of my last threads, you are bringing up my past relationship. Get a life.

Trending