I feel sorry for the American Somalis

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys deal with so much racism I feel sorry for you. You guys might be arrogant and never traveled but the experience you deal with compared to the rest of Somalis in the uk, Canada and Australia is not the normal

Also, why does it seem like being black or white is a culture thing in the US?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
America is too big huuno

We don't have to mix with the blacks or whites

We have our neighborhoods.

I am worried about how these Americans will react like shut down all groceries

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Somalis in America unfortunately mainly face racism in Minnesota and Columbus I’ve never had a problem in San Diego :it0tdo8:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
americans diaspora live in the whitest areas like Minneapolis and Ohio - areas where the whites are total cucks - doubt they experience that much racism

Lostbox

VIP
America is too big huuno

We don't have to mix with the blacks or whites

We have our neighborhoods.

I am worried about how these Americans will react

In the us when you talk to black people on the phone. It's like you can instantly tell they're black. In the UK, black, Asian white and whatever sound the same except the region there from or there economic class

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the us when you talk to black people on the phone. It's like you can instantly tell they're black. In the UK, black, Asian white and whatever sound the same except the region there from or there economic class

Walaaahi that is interesting...lol

here in America, if black speak proper English they are bullied and called white

I got bullied a lot myself, but they give me pass because I am an immigrant lol

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
When I was in elementary school, this Mexican kid used to hate me for no reason. I never could figure it out until I asked him one day.

This qaashin didn't miss a beat and said 'Cuz you're black' :susp:

I was more confused then angry or hurt tbh, like ok sure thing bud

But you learn to deal with shit likes this :mjdontkno:

He was blunt, but it's the subtle racism that fucks you up as you're growing up

Like is this nigga being racist right now :wtfdis:

or is he just a dumb f*ck :what1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White people in Minnesota are Miskeen they have no back bone, and there’s so little black people. Somalis roam Minnesota like it’s theirs because they’ve been there for so long and there’s so many of them

The white people in Uk are proud and brash they not letting anything go plus the Caribbean and Africans karbaash you too

black people in America are proud of their blackness, they what to retain their uniqueness

British blacks all have a deep burning desire to be white

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
When I was in elementary school, this Mexican kid used to hate me for no reason. I never could figure it out until I asked him one day.

This qaashin didn't miss a beat and said 'Cuz you're black' :susp:

I was more confused then angry or hurt tbh, like ok sure thing bud

But you learn to deal with shit likes this :mjdontkno:

He was blunt, but it's the subtle racism that fucks you up as you're growing up

Like is this nigga being racist right now :wtfdis:

or is he just a dumb f*ck :what1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t condone violence but you should’ve taught him a lesson :it0tdo8:

White people in Minnesota are Miskeen they have no back bone, and there’s so little black people. Somalis roam Minnesota like it’s theirs because they’ve been there for so long and there’s so many of them

The white people in Uk are proud and brash they not letting anything go plus the Caribbean and Africans karbaash you too
thats false, brits are very nice and the racists are harmless.

Lostbox

VIP

We shit on each other but it's nothing serious. Have you heard of banter?

Also, people in America think if your smart your white or "articulate"

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Indeed I feel for them too, no wonder US Faaraxs are so skinny ileen ma quraacdaan :farmajoyaab:

#HelpUSFaaraxsGet3MealsADay

E5720D69-6D2D-4EC4-A2E9-5B9DE8BDF704.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
black people in America are proud of their blackness, they what to retain their uniqueness

No huuno. Black Americans are not proud of their blackness-- the white look alike large vastly successful Synthetic Wig industry will tell u

Its the culture of America huuno! Here in America, u r free to be wild if u want. You can look uncouthly gastly looking dread hair like Whoopi Goldberg and your talents matter not how u look like

@looooooooooooool at the burning desire to be white loooooooooooooooooooooooool

I think I got that white jungle fever

what type of qashin is this sxb you lot discriminate against african migrants nobody there is proud about their blackness :ayaanswag:

Trending