I feel sorry for the American Somalis

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i live in the south (bible belt south), and i’ve never really experienced much racism ngl
maybe it’s cause i was raised in the side of a city that’s demographics are like half and half hispanic and black
i always fit in with the sudani and dominican kids even cause the somalis don’t really gang up in packs around here
yeah some whites are little es but i never see them much or hang near them, but the red necks stay up in your business regardless of where you are
whatever, no need to be a sympathy cow tho

No huuno. Black Americans are not proud of their blackness-- the white look alike large vastly successful Synthetic Wig industry will tell u

Its the culture of America huuno! Here in America, u r free to be wild if u want. You can look uncouthly gastly looking dread hair like Whoopi Goldberg and your talents matter not how u look like

@looooooooooooool at the burning desire to be white loooooooooooooooooooooooool

I think I got that white jungle fever
no offense but I had hard time understanding second paragraph

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no offense but I had hard time understanding second paragraph

Sorry huuno I used big words.

What I was saying- in America, the culture is freedom to be who u r. Celebrity Whoopi Goldberg had dirty dreads and yet she became a big actress because of her acting talents , she was not judged how she looked

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I just realized. I don't care about this subject. Now, I go

Dead thread again. Why I always do this?

Sorry huuno I used big words.

What I was saying- in America, the culture is freedom to be who u r. Celebrity Whoopi Goldberg had dirty dreads and yet she became a big actress because of her acting talents not the way she looked
sorry im rer badiyo. I’m a simple man all I know is I make more the average cadaan man so American can’t be too bad lol

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
americans diaspora live in the whitest areas like Minneapolis and Ohio - areas where the whites are total cucks - doubt they experience that much racism
You are 10 times more likely to experience racism from blacks, Asians or Mexicans than white Americans. I haven't had any negative experience with white Americans since living in the US but I can name a few with AA and Mexicans

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Indeed I feel for them too, no wonder US Faaraxs are so skinny ileen ma quraacdaan :farmajoyaab:

#HelpUSFaaraxsGet3MealsADay

View attachment 98563

upload_2020-3-13_15-14-22.jpeg

how the hell are 70% of you unemployed
Ranked dead last out of all immigrants:mjlol:

even if Wikipedia was accurate (which it isn’t)
At least we ain’t sucking Prince Charles guska for benefits :drakelaugh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
you can see the little 3 next to the somali american income meaning that theres evidence and proof that reer US only earn 18k on average:drakelaugh:
It leads back to the American Census
The census is so underfunded they toss a shirt to you and get you to fill out forms for 20 bucks an hour
The information is obviously false sxb

Trending

Latest posts