I feel sorry for her father: 18yo xalimo with 30k followers on IG SQAUTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is trying to get clout of that perfect ass, I have no problem with that.

I agree tho her followers to like ratio is odd

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Had her on snap. She is trying to get people into fitness. All she does is work, uni and gym, let her be. She is still a kid.

People like the OP are weird wallahi...

I don't know why people keep making threads like this.

People like the OP are weird wallahi...

I don't know why people keep making threads like this.
I got family in her city who know but dont know herif that make sense.she is just business mashallah, working on herself. Not that what she is wearing is halal but yh(don't know what to say anymore).

Her tracksuits with a T-shirt that covers her bootylicious bum ﹰI think would have been a lil more astuurad..:tacky:

But hey..she's only 18 so I doubt she's thinking about that

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
img_3304-png.27789

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I feel so bad BOYS DON'T WATCH this if you have once don't watch it again if you fear Allah. Mashallah she has a nice body but this is a fitnah she's gonna get sins for every male sees this. But mashallah allahumma barik may allah protect her body she makes me want to go to the gym but I wish I had buddy to do it with. Somali girls bodies are so beautiful
giphy (5).gif

SumMo

very lowkey
I feel so bad BOYS DON'T WATCH this if you have once don't watch it again if you fear Allah. Mashallah she has a nice body but this is a fitnah she's gonna get sins for every male sees this. But mashallah allahumma barik may allah protect her body she makes me want to go to the gym but I wish I had buddy to do it with. Somali girls bodies are so beautiful View attachment 42821
Sis, it’s easy for somalis to get a nice body. All you have to do is get yourself a gym membership, and start working on reducing your stomach fat & firming your already big futo. You will see instant results, as you don’t need to put in as much work as other ethnic groups to get that nice hourglass figure.

Be like the Xaalimo in this video, and hit the gym!
:mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.