I feel sorry for Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabiil is everything. Why are we ignoring the elephant in the room? Can you name me one President since 1969 who did not receive opposition due to clan?

Ignore @Cognitivedissonance, he descends from a Zanzibari Ape who acts pro Farmaajo just to spite me. In every other thread he calls him a weak B00n, lol dude has the brain of a 3 year old. He trolls too much and needs a job.
Thats a flagrant lie never have i been against his imminence president farmaajo as far as i am concerened he is a mujahid but i have been against prime minister khayre due to his handling of the stone laying garaacad ceremony which he snubbed.

In sha Allah president farmaajo iyo Prime minister khayre will use amisom to cleanse the moryaans and al shabaab similar to how President abdullahi yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo iyo his prime minister geedi used ethiopian troops to wipe out moryaans and al shabaab waa billahi towfiq.

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
A good hearted man surrounded by vultures. The Darod think he is weak, Isaq think he wants to be an Afwayne incarnate, the Hawiye, well i'm not even sure what they have against him except that he is Darod. :francis:

I think it's high time the next President is selected from a minority clan. Preferably a Madhibaan/Gabooye/Tumaal. The Madow should be kept away from power lest they seek revenge and the Cad Cads are basically gypsies with a lot of undeserved kibir.

Dir and Raxanwayn should be avoided as they also have clan rivalries with others.

Hahaha you niggaz never had a minority president and never will the politics in moqadisho get in office by any means necessary even of its with your enemies help or any unknown person you rely on outsiders to secure the capital city bombadisho which isnt even fully secure yet and the rest of the country is lawless as for farmaajo didnt he give fishing rights away to in exchange for political support and rice hahaha support whom u want but i will never side with a subhuman based tribal affiliation.

Farmajo is by far the worst Somali president in the last 30 years. Two years into his presidency, and the man has not achieved a damn thing. In fact under his Presidency, the security and political stability has regressed.
I'm not a fan of Farmaajo lkn it's not his fault, the man is not in control of somalia (forget Somalia) he's not even in control of muqdisho and these couple of months have being the worst so far almost daily qarax multiple killings by both Al shaydaan and the SNA. The bajaajley have being killed nonstop.

Al shaydaan are taking advantage of the chaos, soldiers are not payed as they should be, the dhalanyaro have no shaqo chances are al shaydaan will recruit them, they'll pay off some soldier whose suppose to be guarding the place and all of a sudden they pass through and before you know it qarax

Hahaha you niggaz never had a minority president and never will the politics in moqadisho get in office by any means necessary even of its with your enemies help or any unknown person you rely on outsiders to secure the capital city bombadisho which isnt even fully secure yet and the rest of the country is lawless as for farmaajo didnt he give fishing rights away to in exchange for political support and rice hahaha support whom u want but i will never side with a subhuman based tribal affiliation.
Unfortunately the Chinese got a great deal with the fishing license Somalia gave them. https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com...ives-fishing-license-to-31-china-vessels/amp/

If we're not careful china might take much more, they own Sri Lanka's port for 99 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...world/asia/china-sri-lanka-port.amp.htmlyears

:faysalwtf:99 years f**k me that's such a long time

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I gave up on the guy, he has difficulties with answering simple questions and loves to twist my words lkn I lost all hope when I came across some of his posts calling other somalis "black samaale" and thinking his Arab and superior, ilaahay ha so hanuuniyo he's suffering from inferiority complex

45FFA1D0-D433-4948-805E-039C2CD2B5DD.png
61C19511-CDC6-47C3-9196-2150ADEEE180.png
C572B2E9-B66F-44D0-A358-42A30A34E6AD.png

I am a descendent of ismail jaberti from yemen.

Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

Omar9000

A good hearted man surrounded by vultures. The Darod think he is weak, Isaq think he wants to be an Afwayne incarnate, the Hawiye, well i'm not even sure what they have against him except that he is Darod. :francis:

I think it's high time the next President is selected from a minority clan. Preferably a Madhibaan/Gabooye/Tumaal. The Madow should be kept away from power lest they seek revenge and the Cad Cads are basically gypsies with a lot of undeserved kibir.

Dir and Raxanwayn should be avoided as they also have clan rivalries with others.

I guess you can support farmaajo because of daarodism even though he
Unfortunately the Chinese got a great deal with the fishing license Somalia gave them. https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com...ives-fishing-license-to-31-china-vessels/amp/

If we're not careful china might take much more, they own Sri Lanka's port for 99 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...world/asia/china-sri-lanka-port.amp.htmlyears

:faysalwtf:99 years f**k me that's such a long time

Add to the 1,400 billion hungry chinese population that will be feeding and demanding fish from Somalia's salt water.

Also china if you let China do business in your country they will not hire any of the local they will instead bring in their own chinamen employees with them from China.

WE ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING LOL

Omar9000

Nigga said we need minorities to rule somalia when the big dogs cant even agree on shit and outsiders came in there to intermidiate :faysal:

Tukraq

VIP
As much as I would like to believe that, I don't think "a good to semi average president" would get rid of Al shaydaan, corruption, interclan fighting, shisheeye and most of all qabyaalad.

I think you fail to realise the impact of qabyaalad where the rapist, thief, muderer and all sorts of criminals go without punishment cuz they are protected by their qabiil in other words they are above the law, with a system like that it doesn't better who the president is nothing will change cuz there's no justice
Even presidents of countries like sirlanka swiftly deal with terrorists so yes a semi good president can handle al shabab which is really one of the weaker terrorist groups with no centralization and really not based on ideology, corruption is another easy one if you start with yourself as president and that’s were the problem has been with our last few presidents because they’re themselves corrupt, there also isn’t really any significant interclan fighting and it can be completely eradicated if the president had any plan or concerned effort to these small skirmishes, also how can you say foreign nations are a problem when he’s actively inviting them in:bell: as for the justice it begins with maybe first doing his job of making a constitution( hasn’t even done this yet, talk about sleeping on the job) actual laws, coordination between member states from an inclusive effective constitution, and working on the development of a justice system at the federal and local levels which act on said written laws, again not to difficult for 99 percent of world regimes, it’s not rocket science

Even presidents of countries like sirlanka swiftly deal with terrorists so yes a semi good president can handle al shabab which is really one of the weaker terrorist groups with no centralization and really not based on ideology, corruption is another easy one if you start with yourself as president and that’s were the problem has been with our last few presidents because they’re themselves corrupt, there also isn’t really any significant interclan fighting and it can be completely eradicated if the president had any plan or concerned effort to these small skirmishes, also how can you say foreign nations are a problem when he’s actively inviting them in:bell: as for the justice it begins with maybe first doing his job of making a constitution( hasn’t even done this yet, talk about sleeping on the job) actual laws, coordination between member states from an inclusive effective constitution, and working on the development of a justice system at the federal and local levels which act on said written laws, again not to difficult for 99 percent of world regimes, it’s not rocket science
I agree with almost everything lkn I think you're underestimating al shaydaan just take a look at the world superpower having spent all that money and time and still endless fighting without peace in site, either the government negotiates with al shaydaan or fight them until every last one of them is dead.

We need a wadani, siyaad barre AUN although deen shaqo kuma leheen lkn one of the things I admired about him was that he was a wadani, compare that to what we have today nin walba calooshisa u shaqeystay. Our current prime minister Xasan Ali kheyre just so happens to have been a executive director of British firm Soma Oil & Gas that was exploring on 12 offshore oil and gas blocks in 2014 in somalia's water I'm sure he's not working for the interests of shisheeye or his own calool

Tukraq

VIP
I agree with almost everything lkn I think you're underestimating al shaydaan just take a look at the world superpower having spent all that money and time and still endless fighting without peace in site, either the government negotiates with al shaydaan or fight them until every last one of them is dead.

We need a wadani, siyaad barre AUN although deen shaqo kuma leheen lkn one of the things I admired about him was that he was a wadani, compare that to what we have today nin walba calooshisa u shaqeystay. Our current prime minister Xasan Ali kheyre just so happens to have been a executive director of British firm Soma Oil & Gas that was exploring on 12 offshore oil and gas blocks in 2014 in somalia's water I'm sure he's not working for the interests of shisheeye or his own calool
Which is why I said corruption starts at the top, it’s easy to get rid of but let’s be honest making money and being re-elected are bigger and more important goals then fighting corruption, a semi good president can just simply not have that mindset and eradicate it, as for Alisha an like I said it’s not really as centralized and really not based on an ideology but on people feeling marginalized and living poor lives which can solved by an effective constitution which represents everyone equally taking out the marginalization, then a general effort to help provide food and services for them, if a president did his job effectively there wouldn’t be an alshabab, it’s bad government that creates alshabab not the other way around , if we had proper governance they would disappear

Which is why I said corruption starts at the top, it’s easy to get rid of but let’s be honest making money and being re-elected are bigger and more important goals then fighting corruption, a semi good president can just simply not have that mindset and eradicate it, as for Alisha an like I said it’s not really as centralized and really not based on an ideology but on people feeling marginalized and living poor lives which can solved by an effective constitution which represents everyone equally taking out the marginalization, then a general effort to help provide food and services for them, if a president did his job effectively there wouldn’t be an alshabab, it’s bad government that creates alshabab not the other way around , if we had proper governance they would disappear
InshaAllah Allah will bless us with a wadani who cares about his dadkiisa,diintiisa iyo the interest of his country God-willing. I'll continue to move the country forward even if it's something simple as qashinka wadada la ka xaabinayo I will do it.
:nahgirl:
Lkn I'll avoid the capital and it's surroundings or the entire south for that matter I don't want to get shot by xisbu shaydan or al kebaab. InshaAllah once they have died off I'll move the hormar to the south.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You’re a smart HG but are you’re tol smart enough to return all looted government and private property and follow law and order :cosbyhmm:

HG will support the government whole heartedly if the leadership is not in the hands of inherently anti-HG individuals.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
HG will support the government whole heartedly if the leadership is not in the hands of inherently anti-HG individuals.
Its not in the interest for HG to support a government because they have looted private and government property its the building block to their financial affluence and prestige are they willing to let that go? I don’t think so

Mckenzie

VIP
Its not in the interest for HG to support a government because they have looted private and government property its the building block to their financial affluence and prestige are they willing to let that go? I don’t think so

Nigga tell me one HG warlord who opposed Sheikh Sharif? Furux the Saleebaan head of Xamarweyne gave him the keys to the old port and countless possessions and he was the last "warlord" who had possession of government property since the days of USC.

Even when he named Galkayo Airport after Ina Yeey we still showed him love because we know he has no inherent hate for us.

HG collectively have the most money in the country due to our entrepreneurial spirit, don't think what some young Cayr and Sacad boys robbed of your corrupt Booli Qaran uncles ever amounted to much.

Why jump all the way to minorities. Has there ever been a non daarood non hawiye president :mjlaugh:

Mckenzie

VIP
Lol Farmaajo is chilling in Villa Somalia what kind of sympathy can you of all people show kkkk

Faanka cidlada ah meel iska dhig, Farmaajo waa marti guri Hawiye lagu soo dhoweeyey. If you taunt your host, don't be suprised when you are no longer treated like a guest. :drakelaugh:

Faanka cidlada ah meel iska dhig, Farmaajo waa marti guri Hawiye lagu soo dhoweeyey. If you taunt your host, don't be suprised when you are no longer treated like a guest. :drakelaugh:
Empty bravado from a beaten chimpanzee. Whose mooryan leading politician these days, Abdirahman Abdishakur, Or Baasto or maybe your uncle xaaf kkkk

Mckenzie

VIP
Empty bravado from a beaten chimpanzee. Whose mooryan leading politician these days, Abdirahman Abdishakur, Or Baasto or maybe your uncle xaaf kkkk

Xaaf is your Superior in Galmudug, his troops are in your land pacifying the Celi and Wagerdhac. Ina Cabdishakur is just trying to stay relevant, i don't hate him nor love him but the day aad ku xadgudubtiin you will incur the full wrath of HG from Gaalkacyo to Kismaayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending