I feel sorry for Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No need for population control in africa but asia and other places need it
Why do you think theres a suicide bomb every other day in mogadishu cause theres simply too many people in mogadishu and theres not enough land and sustenance so the people took matters in to their own hands instead of waiting for bill gates to turn up with a solution like vaccines and other medicine that will control the population and keep it in check.

Last time i checked it was terrorists al shabaab and isis and other terrorists groups who question others beliefs, so i am just waiting for the moment you declare me to be a none beleiever.

If you are not similar to al shabaab then what has my faith got to do with you? What my faith is its a matter between me and my creator its none of your business you are not fit to be my judge.
I have no idea where this "terrorist, shabaab and Isis" is coming from. I think you're emotional perhaps if you were to take a step back and view my question again with a logical, rational and reasonable mindset than you would understand. There are Muslims, atheists, christians and all sorts of individuals on this website so I merely asked you a question like so many people before me have asked on this site, I never claimed to be your judge.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no idea where this "terrorist, shabaab and Isis" is coming from. I think you're emotional perhaps if you were to take a step back and view my question again with a logical, rational and reasonable mindset than you would understand. There are Muslims, atheists, christians and all sorts of individuals on this website so I merely asked you a question like so many people before me have asked on this site, I never claimed to be your judge.
If you are not fit to be my judge then what has my faith or relationship with my creator got to do with you? Why are you questioning my beliefs are we going to be buried together and resurrected together on the day of judgement? Will you be responsible for my sins will you be questioned regarding my deeds? Then i really dont see what my faith has to do with you.

Last edited:
Why do you think theres a suicide bomb every other day in mogadishu cause theres simply too many people in mogadishu and theres not enough land and sustenance so the people took matters in to their own hands instead of waiting for bill gates to turn up with a solution like vaccines and other medicine that will control the population and keep it in check.
Are you saying that is the reason hawiians are killing eachother and a few landerz once every few months as a welcome party to xamar

I was talking to this very woke older somali mom from moqdisho who refused to identify any longer with the city or with her tribe because of the amount of stress they gave farmaajo. She said even though it is her own people she has never met such blood and money hungry lawless people in her life.

It’s too bad their aren’t more people like this mother who was willing to denounce her own people in favor of speaking the truth. If more people would drop their pride somalia would be a much better place

I was talking to this very woke older somali mom from moqdisho who refused to identify any longer with the city or with her tribe because of the amount of stress they gave farmaajo. She said even though it is her own people she has never met such blood and money hungry lawless people in her life.

It’s too bad their aren’t more people like this mother who was willing to denounce her own people in favor of speaking the truth. If more people would drop their pride somalia would be a much better place
Yes but sadly to many qabilists and worse too many sellouts

If you are not fit to be my judge then what has my faith or relationship with my creator got to do with you? Why are you questioning my beliefs are we going to be buried together and resurrected together on the day of judgement? Will you be responsible for my sins will you be questioned regarding my deeds? Then i really dont see what my faith has to do with you.
I never claimed to be your judge where on earth is all this coming from, I merely asked you a valid question since there are many people with different beliefs on this platform but I have learned not to ask you a simple question

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never claimed to be your judge where on earth is all this coming from, I merely asked you a valid question since there are many people with different beliefs on this platform but I have learned not to ask you a simple question
My faith or my relationship with my creator has nothing to do with you and you should mind your own business instead of questioning other peoples faith like al shabaab.

To you your religion and to me mine :ufdup:

As soon as I saw degmada waaberi I knew we were not from the same religion :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol::russ::lolbron:
Alḥamdulillah I am Muslim and proud of it, all thanks and praise is due to my creator who has blessed me with Al Islam as my way of life.

I going to assume you religion is qabyaalad judging by what I read of some of your posts and seeing how you are for population reduction, Muslims killing one another and thinking your somehow superior to other people because of your tribe, typical primitive thinking, this is exactly one of the things our beloved prophet fought against.

the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Last edited:
The name mehmet reminds of a guy I went to school with who was Turkish, I'm curious are you turkish by any chance or you just like the name?
Cool and no i just played basketball with a turkish guy with the name for like a decade and thought it was cool even though he preffered to be called mohammed instead

Cool and no i just played basketball with a turkish guy with the name for like a decade and thought it was cool even though he preffered to be called mohammed instead
wlhi the first time I saw that name I immediately thought wait a minute I know a Mehmet lkn Masha'Allah Mohammed sounds much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts