I feel pessimistic about our communities future

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
@Xoxoxo this loser has given me 10 qashins in a row.

ahahhahhahahahahahaha

Get a job or a hobby this internet thing aka forum is not that serious I haven't even given you one qashin and I won't because I'm not a loser who live through given people qashin on the net .

Go outside and enjoy life .

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Xoxoxo this loser has given me 10 qashins in a row.

ahahhahhahahahahahaha

Get a job or a hobby this internet thing aka forum is not that serious I haven't even given you one qashin and I won't because I'm not a loser who live through given people qashin on the net .

Go outside and enjoy life .
Dude chill I just simply disagree with your comments hence why I gave you a thumbs down. It’s not smt you need to get worked up for because I simply disagree with you.

You are telling me to get a job? You have been acting crazy in this thread all because you can’t accept the fact that other users don’t agree with your statement. Cry me a river.

The powers that be want the Brazilification of the West, and then the rest of the world. People having distinct ethnicities is a big no-no, they want a big mullato melting pot. Rootless people are easier to manipulate and sell products to.

There probably wouldn't be different races in the West in a few hundred years, just the gormless, servile serf-class and the moneyed elites who rule over our descendants like Demi-gods lol

The powers that be want the Brazilification of the West, and then the rest of the world. People having distinct ethnicities is a big no-no, they want a big mullato melting pot. Rootless people are easier to manipulate and sell products to.

There probably wouldn't be different races in the West in a few hundred years, just the gormless, servile serf-class and the moneyed elites who rule over our descendants like Demi-gods lol
Somalis will disappear in the west.

So? If you migrate to another country and you choose to have children here, then you are also accepting the fact that your child will identify as a member of that country.
Somalinimo in the west is not here to stay, your children will identify as african american and it's the same with any other community. If you are greek and you decide to have greek children in the US, then they will identify as white (Also they will forget about the greek language).
And if you have a problem with that, then go back to Somalia and raise your children there, that's the only way to keep somalinimo alive for many generations.
Right make money and retire in Somalia if you hate your children asmillating

Trending

Latest posts