I feel pessimistic about our communities future

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Look at any Somali community event. Do you see random madows invited? No? There you go. We're not part of their community, end of.

Yes, because Jamaicans invite Ghanians to their events.

They all say bumbaclat and eat jollof rice together.

:draketf:

Maybe in america you can keep your culture but here in europe there is a constant push for integration and even assimilation, so it’s a matter of WHEN the somali culture will die, not IF.

How about Somalis take responsibility for their problems and stop blaming Madows. There are upper class Madows, middle class and low class ones. No one forces you to adapt ghetto behavior. It's a choice. There are successful African communities you can look up to. That's a choice. Or you can behave well without looking up to anybody, that's a choice. You can choose not to listen to rap, the world still will, if they like it, no matter the class. All this things have nothing to do with race or identity or BLM which many black people don't take serious too.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Look at any Somali community event. Do you see random madows invited? No? There you go. We're not part of their community, end of. You're smarter than this :camby:
No black person invites other black people lmao

Caribbean parties are for Caribbean’s and you for sure won’t see a Nigerian at a soul food party

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They look the same, and come from the same gene pool. Jamaicans are essentially just Ghanians/Nigerians who got on a boat and never went back :russ:

Point is.

If you don’t wanna call yourself Black or not identify as such because you believe it’s a false construct. That’s fair enough.

Somalis that don’t wanna be called black because they think they’re better than them are the problem. Those are who I insult.

At the end of the day, if you really want to look at it, who created the concept of continents? Who decided what constituted Africa and Asia and Europe?

The idea of Africa as a continent was made by cadaans, the borders of Somalia were drawn by cadaan. Even the name Somalia is Italian for Somaliland.

If you really want to start deconstructing neo-colonial influence on Somalis and other Africans don’t stop at the black identity.

Look at any Somali community event. Do you see random madows invited? No? There you go. We're not part of their community, end of. You're smarter than this :camby:

Somali women have rolled out the red carpet for African American men.

Never thought I would see a story of a Somali girl marrying a Black man in prison for life for murder.

In this age of liberalism and woke culture and the forcing of the black identity label i think somalinimo will die a tragic death. For some odd reason everything underneath the sun in the somali culture is for some reason deemed 'toxic' and 'problematic'. All things that we consider to be our values is constantly getting shitted on. The only glue that is keeping the somali community in tact in the west are the old generation who escaped the civil war. I genuinely fear seeing the day where they start to die out.
Liberalism and woke culture does have something to do with it but Somali men in general are focused on the wrong thing and have the wrong priorities. You're obsessed with the whole "Are Somalis black? No Somalis are not Black. Somalis are Black ." discussion. The label is nothing absolutely nothing. You can have your Somali culture while having the Black label so thats not it. Just dont follow "Black culture". Focus on your dunya and akhira. Focus on building yourself.
The reason why Somalis are so messed up is we left the deen. Like it or dont like it. Its the truth. Somalis have never followed the deen from the beginning. I'll give an example, we have no patriarchy in our communities or societies. In most SOmali households the mom is the dominant figure in the house.... It is supposed to be the man. A lot of Somali men dont care about masculinity and no father figures, thats why u see a lot of Somali men bragging about how they have prettier faces than the Madows and other feminine crap while our women are off becoming nurses, thinking about success, etc., and women are naturally hypergamous they prefer to marry men who are richer more successful they see their men arent as ambitious as them so they marry out.
Lets be honest what is the measure of a man? His strength, his wealth, his status, his intelligence. Somalis have superiority complex and think just cuz they popped out of their moms punani or cuz they came from this tribe they are something, they dont want to work for anything in life. A man with kibr will never enter jannah and will always be a loser.
Another thing about Somalis is tribalism, I dont support Siad Barre also dont hate him but when he was in power he employed people based on merit even the Bantu. Siad Barre wanted all Somalis to be equal but what did Somalis want? They wanted their tribe to be on top. Now look at these Somalis they want Farmajo out of office even though Somalia has been the best its ever been in years. Racism and Tribalism is haram but Somalis are always preoccuppied with tribe, race, "whats my dna?", "muh Somali features" etc.,

We f^cked ourselves up by ourselves. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. Now calling yourself Black or not Black is not a real issue. Nobody said "you're Black now go sag your pants and start wearing earrings". You see these Somali drug dealers and thugs? Theyre not like that cuz of they think theyre Black. Cuz u see more Black Nigerian, Ghanians or Black Americans that are more successful then Somali men. They're like that because they have no father in their lives, no deen, no house training. Nobody taught them nothing so they have to learn the hard way.

TLDR; Stop prioritizing little like Black label or Mexican label. It doesnt matter focus on the root problems.

What true colours?

You can choose to not call yourself Black or identify as such. I have no problem with those people.

But I am sick of Somalis that don't want to call themselves Black because they think madoows are below them.

OP fits the latter classification.
Bro these guys are focusing on little childish things like being labelled as Black. This is a tired conversation thats been going on for decades. Why dont Somalis focus on the REAL issues? The real problems.

Somali women have rolled out the red carpet for African American men.

Never thought I would see a story of a Somali girl marrying a Black man in prison for life for murder.
Bro why do you think Somali women are like that? Theres a root cause but nobody wants to talk about the bigger topics we're on these forums talking about the small petty sh!t. Somali men focus on petty sh!t. But never focus on bigger topics.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Point is.

If you don’t wanna call yourself Black or not identify as such because you believe it’s a false construct. That’s fair enough.

Somalis that don’t wanna be called black because they think they’re better than them are the problem. Those are who I insult.

At the end of the day, if you really want to look at it, who created the concept of continents? Who decided what constituted Africa and Asia and Europe?

The idea of Africa as a continent was made by cadaans, the borders of Somalia were drawn by cadaan. Even the name Somalia is Italian for Somaliland.

If you really want to start deconstructing neo-colonial influence on Somalis and other Africans don’t stop at the black identity.
Do you also insult the black Carib and black Africans who think their better than Somalis as well ?

Do you also insult the black Carib and black Africans who think their better than Somalis as well ?
Dude Caribbeans and Black Africans literally have no problem with Somalis. It's retards like you instigating online. Idk wtf is wrong with you types of Somalis.

Which came first, Somalis hate for Bantus or Bantus hate for Somalis?
You should see how Somalis treat Somali Bantus. They literally harrass them. They go on Bantu channels and tell them "You're Madow, stop claiming us! Monkey!". If I wasnt Somali and knew about SOmalis i'd hate them too.

Trending