I feel pessimistic about our communities future

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Which came first, Somalis hate for Bantus or Bantus hate for Somalis?
Some say Bantu hate for Somalis came first in the UK some say Bantu expansion killing cushite and nilotic people's in East Africa came first and then we hated them since then .

Either way I hate anyone who hates me and love anyone who loves me .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Some say Bantu hate for Somalis came first in the UK some say Bantu expansion killing cushite and nilotic people's in East Africa came first and then we hated them since then .

Either way I hate anyone who hates me and love anyone who loves me .

I would argue that the reer baadiyo Somalis started it first. After all its well known back home that hating Bantus and other smaller groups is a sign of reer baadiyonimo.

These people came to the West with the preconceived notion of seeing Bantus as lesser than them as Bantus used to be slaves in Somalia. They came to the West, which is known for its equality with the mindset of pre-colonial Somalia.

Nigerians and Jamaicans never lived amongst Somalis until Somalis moved to the West

However, Somalis have lived amongst Bantus for centuries and many backward people have a problematic attitude towards them.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I would argue that the reer baadiyo Somalis started it first. After all its well known back home that hating Bantus and other smaller groups is a sign of reer baadiyonimo.

These people came to the West with the preconceived notion of seeing Bantus as lesser than them as Bantus used to be slaves in Somalia. They came to the West, which is known for its equality with the mindset of pre-colonial Somalia.

Nigerians and Jamaicans never lived amongst Somalis until Somalis moved to the West

However, Somalis have lived amongst Bantus for centuries and many backward people have a problematic attitude towards them.
I agree but Somalis in general hate everybody , who do you think we hate the most whites Asians or blacks ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree but Somalis in general hate everybody , who do you think we hate the most whites Asians or blacks ?

Our parents generation probably hated whites the most, due to colonisation and gaalnimo.

Our generation hates blacks, arabs, asians, cadaans in that order.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Our parents generation probably hated whites the most, due to colonisation and gaalnimo.

Our generation hates blacks, arabs, asians, cadaans in that order.
Funny thing in my personal life it's only been Somalis who have caused me problems .

Ajanab have given me a lot of opportunities in business and no support from my own family , honestly if you show me respect i give it if you don't I don't simple life philosophy .

I hope the Somalis in Somalia would gatekeep their identity more and tell you ppl worried about losing culture to f*ck off we have nothing in common :chrisfreshhah:

In this age of liberalism and woke culture and the forcing of the black identity label i think somalinimo will die a tragic death. For some odd reason everything underneath the sun in the somali culture is for some reason deemed 'toxic' and 'problematic'. All things that we consider to be our values is constantly getting shitted on. The only glue that is keeping the somali community in tact in the west are the old generation who escaped the civil war. I genuinely fear seeing the day where they start to die out.
Somali people are toxic and that’s the sad truth.

GemState

36/21
VIP
All immigrant groups go through this after a couple generations but our community is losing the language at an alarming rate. Most first gens Somalis born in Canada speak broken Somali or no Somali at all

I blame our parents generation that wasn’t proactive with teaching the language, opening up language schools for the weekends etc. My parents used me and my siblings to practice their English ffs and now wonder why our Somali is trash
:childplease:
You're right, most communities fall prey to this. Somalis should never, we're not Whites who can assimilate. We would just turn into another madow group with no real roots, even worse if people marry out in higher numbers.

I have a feeling in the near future, a large bulk of the diaspora will fall into the lower class and basically become madows in dhaqan. A decent amount will join the middle/upper class and this segment might be interested in maintaining relations with Somalia and Somali culture/language.

White/Black was coined by the colonialist and now pushed by Americans. Go to Europe and ask a white man and he will tell you he’s Irish/English/Romanian/polish. Lumping ourselves especially with people of different faith is a bad idea.

Only people with no country to go back to should be labelling themselves as white or black. (Americans/S.Americans)

Very glad to see 1st Gen African kids here in the uk repping their native countries/ethnicities in the bio now on social media.

The west will never be our home and for that, don’t lose your background, dilute it or make coalition with other backgrounds

Bro why do you think Somali women are like that? Theres a root cause but nobody wants to talk about the bigger topics we're on these forums talking about the small petty sh!t. Somali men focus on petty sh!t. But never focus on bigger topics.

Don't blame the actions of Somali women on Somali men.

Out of all the things you should worry about you’re worried of out culture? For what? Do you think we renter jannah with it? My only worry is my Deen. I can’t burden myself with anything else. Go back home if you’re so scared.

Out of all the things you should worry about you’re worried of out culture? For what? Do you think we renter jannah with it? My only worry is my Deen. I can’t burden myself with anything else. Go back home if you’re so scared.
In other words community means f*ck all to you.

So? If you migrate to another country and you choose to have children here, then you are also accepting the fact that your child will identify as a member of that country.
Somalinimo in the west is not here to stay, your children will identify as african american and it's the same with any other community. If you are greek and you decide to have greek children in the US, then they will identify as white (Also they will forget about the greek language).
And if you have a problem with that, then go back to Somalia and raise your children there, that's the only way to keep somalinimo alive for many generations.

According to UN 1/3rd of Somalis are mentally ill. You prove that theory correct. According to IQ stats Somali average IQ stands at 68 IQ points. Now I can see the type of Somalis who bring down our stats.
You're one of the dumb ones, seeing as how you believe a "study" that was debunked 10000000000 times

Trending

Latest posts