I feel objectified

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Gulf Arab chicks definately got huge BBC obsession. Talking to the English speaking ones is the easiest. They love th BBC aura laakin high chance of them not pursuing the situation as it can end in honour killings in countries In the UAE etc. Endless love stories of black chad bbc soldiers and rich Arab chick love story. End Up in them both being killed by her brother :gucciwhat:

That nigas not even getting nicked best believe that

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
there just not my type, luckily the US docent have many, @A_A how are they your type while living in white and Mali only Minnesota :chrisfreshhah: you may have to resettle in Brampton or London abayoo
I don't know about you but this Paki-Moroccan girl I used to know pfffff no words can describe her.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Wallahi you guys think I'm joking but around White people I feel objectified most of the time. The way they stare at me etc. At work or at uni.

I even once had this White girl at uni in my group look at my pants non stop. Also with White girls I always get this vibe that they think I want to get in their pants. It's so weird.

And even some Arabs or Turks I hang out with sometimes joke about my genitals and how big it is. Wallahi even when I went out with many Egyptians and we were doing Shisha. One suddenly randomly said Cali he must have big *****. WTF. I laugh it off, but it's weird. Fruity Egyptians.

Or the envious remarks about my skin I get that a lot too. These people really feel intimidated and envious of my skin. Most of them feel insecure because they mindfcked themselves that all girls secretly want a African man. I feel bad for them wallahi.

I have had many of these things happen to me.

That's why I thank الحمدالله Allah swt for the way I'm made. And remember if one gives you a compliment and doesn't say mashallah. Seek shelter from their evil eye.

What about you guys.

Most people feel intimidated by the way I look at them, since my normal, relaxed face looks like I'm angry or intimidating them. Soooooo.... I don't know how you feel sxb, but I still thank Allah SWT for what I am. The only down side I have is the asians making Somalia and Somalis the butt of their jokes- mostly pakistanis, indians and bangladeshis.

Tukraq

VIP
Most people feel intimidated by the way I look at them, since my normal, relaxed face looks like I'm angry or intimidating them. Soooooo.... I don't know how you feel sxb, but I still thank Allah SWT for what I am. The only down side I have is the asians making Somalia and Somalis the butt of their jokes- mostly pakistanis, indians and bangladeshis.
how in the world do you allow that wtf reer uk man, I would have been made an example of one giving him the beats

Looooool asians making Somali jokes? WTF?

Kratos

Sonder
Wallahi you guys think I'm joking but around White people I feel objectified most of the time. The way they stare at me etc. At work or at uni.

I even once had this White girl at uni in my group look at my pants non stop. Also with White girls I always get this vibe that they think I want to get in their pants. It's so weird.

And even some Arabs or Turks I hang out with sometimes joke about my genitals and how big it is. Wallahi even when I went out with many Egyptians and we were doing Shisha. One suddenly randomly said Cali he must have big *****. WTF. I laugh it off, but it's weird. Fruity Egyptians.

Or the envious remarks about my skin I get that a lot too. These people really feel intimidated and envious of my skin. Most of them feel insecure because they mindfcked themselves that all girls secretly want a African man. I feel bad for them wallahi.

I have had many of these things happen to me.

That's why I thank الحمدالله Allah swt for the way I'm made. And remember if one gives you a compliment and doesn't say mashallah. Seek shelter from their evil eye.

What about you guys.
Similar thing happened to me at work. Two of my co-workers were discussing their sex lives (one Serbian and one Filipino) and the Serbian guy asked the Filipino guy if he's ever measured himself. He was like no, what about you? The Serbian guy replied with "yes, mine is 16cm, I don't know if that's big or small". Then he pointed to me and he was like "What about Abdi? His is probably down to his knee". And they both laughed and the Filipino guy was like "yeah probably".

Another time was back in high school. Two of my white female friends asked me if the stereotype of black gus is true. Ofc I told them yes and then they asked me how big mine was and I lied and told them it was 20cm (8 inches) and they were both like :shookgabre:. I was only 14 too and my shit was still small but they believed me loool. ography has infected everyone's mind.

lolll since when do Somali guys have bbc? yall cursed with arab genes
chrisfreshhah.png

Its not a two way street, you cant claim your not Madow and then say you have their assets

OP must live in Europe or something like that cause the caadan girls there all have jungle fever apparently, yall will say anything to hype each other up huh?
susp.png

Just try not to catch an STD ok?

Tukraq

VIP
lolll since when do Somali guys have bbc? yall cursed with arab genes
chrisfreshhah.png

Its not a two way street, you cant claim your not Madow and then say you have their assets

OP must live in Europe or something like that cause the caadan girls there all have jungle fever apparently, yall will say anything to hype each other up huh?
susp.png

Just try not to catch an STD ok?
whats with your hate for Madows? I've noticed this, is it because you like their polar opposites in asians? anyways can't vouch for abdis but I got a BBC lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bro that always happens with me at the gym I go to when I workout early mornings. Old cadaan ladies staring at me or my crotch area and they make it so obvious

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Dibleyy I never hate on Madows weirdo plus not all Mali's are packing Natufian equipment. Some are true Nilotes below the waist like myself.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Similar thing happened to me at work. Two of my co-workers were discussing their sex lives (one Serbian and one Filipino) and the Serbian guy asked the Filipino guy if he's ever measured himself. He was like no, what about you? The Serbian guy replied with "yes, mine is 16cm, I don't know if that's big or small". Then he pointed to me and he was like "What about Abdi? His is probably down to his knee". And they both laughed and the Filipino guy was like "yeah probably".

Another time was back in high school. Two of my white female friends asked me if the stereotype of black gus is true. Ofc I told them yes and then they asked me how big mine was and I lied and told them it was 20cm (8 inches) and they were both like :shookgabre:. I was only 14 too and my shit was still small but they believed me loool. ography has infected everyone's mind.
True wallahi it did. They have no clue also in ography the girls are chosen petite to enhance visuals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts