I feel bad today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
because i don't know if i do my workout now, even though it's quite late considering the fact that i have school tomorrow lmao! and i had a pretty tiring day and i haven't had a good sleep last night:noneck: but i don't want to be a weak man, so i gotta workout:gaasdrink:

Who else missed his/her workout today?:yacadiim:

noneck.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You messing with internet Data.
What were u saying:browtf:
Something about Noble Warsangali
Last edit, just check it again. If you don't understand it, then idk what to say next. I may share my IQ with yours to make it easier for you. Hope it works now!:mjcry::browtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Just checked this thread. It was a bit embarrasing, even tho Reer 68 IQ never cease to amaze me, what's worse is that it has 68 posts right now!! I feel bad rn! I had to post one more post to get rid of the 68 IQ habaar :damn::damn::damn:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Just checked this thread. It was a bit embarrasing, even tho Reer 68 IQ never cease to amaze me, what's worse is that it has 68 posts right now!! I feel bad rn! I had to post one more post to get rid of the 68 IQ habaar :damn::damn::damn:

Our 68 IQ is dominant :mjlol::mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Hold up, you didn't know @Suldaanka is a Warsengali:faysalwtf:

He's literally The Garad of somalispot, defending his people from Issaqs and understands Puntland from a warsen perspective.
Yaab, and you even join us when we bully new-comers to say their qabiils:noneck:
I knew @Suldaanka and @Sambuus qabiil, didn't know about @A_A

I just wanted them to understand the joke or what I was talking about.:farmajoyaab:

Let's just say I was grouping all the Warsangelis together:gaasdrink:

You probably don't know me that much. I'm a sarcastic person sometimes.:browtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Oh I see, You gotta do what gotta do:manny:
Btw, whats your Qabiil:damedamn:
Let's not start this qabiil shit rn:damnmusic:. I don't want @4head's thread to go into the primitive section of the forum called Tribal Council. As time passes, you will get to know my qabiil....:damedamn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There's like 6 more. Total of 10 so far.
My people are to civilized for this shithole.
We fell out of place.:ufdup:
Total of 10, 6 more remaining and I know three at the moment.

Who's the 1 person missing? Isn't it 7 remaining? I ain't trippin too, the hell is wrong then...
tenor.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You all made me forget about @4head
If you feel tired don’t push yourself. From what I can tell your doing well, but I know nothing about working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.