I feel bad today

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
because i don't know if i do my workout now, even though it's quite late considering the fact that i have school tomorrow lmao! and i had a pretty tiring day and i haven't had a good sleep last night:noneck: but i don't want to be a weak man, so i gotta workout:gaasdrink:

Who else missed his/her workout today?:yacadiim:

because i don't know if i do my workout now, even though it's quite late considering the fact that i have school tomorrow lmao! and i had a pretty tiring day and i haven't had a good sleep last night:noneck: but i don't want to be a weak man, so i gotta workout:gaasdrink:

Who else missed his/her workout today?:yacadiim:
I don't do fitness. Xalimos don't come running for some farahs muscles is all about money bro. money is a magnet and Xalimos are paperclips. They attract each other.the more money more xalimos you attract.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't do fitness. Xalimos don't come running for some farahs muscles is all about money bro. money is a magnet and Xalimos are paperclips. They attract each other.the more money more xalimos you attract.

sxb, i seriously need to lose fat and have an athletic body. Have you seen today's people? They are all fit, taking care of them and of course money will attract people ! that's fact tbh but if i keep looking like a dark version of Homer Simpson at the age of 21, i won't even attract a single girl:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Listen to your body. If you're tired then rest. Maybe think about rearranging your workout schedule. Give it 100 tomorrow:vncu2n5:

Thank you walal, much love! I'll do some crunches and pushups! just a little bit of training, i feel better after a workout and i can control my sexual urges as a young man so i won't waste my time in front of haram things:ulyin:

Sambuus

Inactive
You’re all talking about losing weight. I need to find a way to gain weight. I’m too skinny, I sometimes feel like a walking skeleton :kendrickcry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Good on you crodie :obama:

My gym is closed today cause it’s a holiday but I’m back it tomorrow iA:rejoice:

Join us in the gym thread in the man cave section my friend :russsmug:

@Sambuus I used to have this problem. Download My Fitness Pal and aim to hit your target calorie intake everyday. That would depend on your exercise level and your body. Protein and greens in every meal. Eat 5-6 times a day. Breakfast lunch and dinner with snacks in between. And fresh food try to make it yourself I know somali boys are allergic to the kitchen but you'll become make more aware and make more of an effort if you see what goes inside your body

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:lolbron:Who lied to you?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Here’s your second qashin rating:pachah1:
Now it’s his third.:liberaltears:
MJdi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending