I feel bad for Kurds, they are hated by everyone in the region

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m Kurdish and I respect Somalis. I had a childhood friend who was my neighbour we were good friends but he and his family had to move to another state. The masjid close to me the people who attend are mostly Somalis treat me well and I love them. I don’t necessarily think a Kurdistan will come to be for reasons, but would like to see better treatment for them. I’d also like to see one day Somalia to become fully functioning
I take a fond interest in learning about other cultures and people and is good to learn about others instead of hating.

@Tucking_Fypo
I apologise for swearing at you but there are things you said that weren’t true.
I don’t hate Turks I just don’t like the politics sometimes. FSA has isis members that have dissolved into them so their organisation ain’t legit either as well as al nusra members.

@Aklas you’re gonna have to google it bro I think it might be in al kafi but it’s definitely there
I never knew about kurdish people or kurdistan before I met that guy. He looked very white. Brown eyes and brown hair with white skin.

He was a proud Kurdish and only ever said he went to kurdistan. I tried to ask him about which country his family was from (i.e turkish kurdistan,
irani kurdistan etc.) and he’d always brush the question off. After a few tries I caught the hint and stopped asking.

Is that sort of a taboo to ask? Like which region a Kurd is from?

I never knew about kurdish people or kurdistan before I met that guy. He looked very white. Brown eyes and brown hair with white skin.

He was a proud Kurdish and only ever said he went to kurdistan. I tried to ask him about which country his family was from (i.e turkish kurdistan,
irani kurdistan etc.) and he’d always brush the question off. After a few tries I caught the hint and stopped asking.

Is that sort of a taboo to ask? Like which region a Kurd is from?
No not really. I guess he was just a bit patriotic lol @SOULSEARCHING my nose isn’t big and neither am I short. I guess u gotta do some more soul searching

Have they ever had a kingdom to themselves in history?
We’ve had a few. Ayubid dynasty would be the most famous in history but the notion of a nation state didn’t really exist back then but it was however ruled by a Kurd, Salahudin al ayubi who fought the crusaders. There’s been a few hypothesised ancient kingdoms such as the Medes and the kardouchi.

in more recent medieval history there was a few Islamic dynasty from around the 11th century.

it’s also been documented in history they’ve lived autonomously under the abbasid caliphate too.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Geostars you need to calm yourself down when you're addressing other people. I fully support the aspirations of the Kurdish people to have their own country, they deserve it. 50 million stateless people is injustice in my book. I know about the Ayyubid dynasty and it's glorious founder Salahuddin Al Ayyubi. His dynasty rebelled many crusading Christian armies of Europe. Heroes of the Muslim Ummah indeed. I studied those chapters of Islamic history in Arabic.

Don't take sspot banter too seriously.

@Geostars you need to calm yourself down when you're addressing other people. I fully support the aspirations of the Kurdish people to have their own country, they deserve it. 50 million stateless people is injustice in my book. I know about the Ayyubid dynasty and it's glorious founder Salahuddin Al Ayyubi. His dynasty rebelled many crusading Christian armies of Europe. Heroes of the Muslim Ummah indeed. I studied those chapters of Islamic history in Arabic.

Don't take sspot banter too seriously.
Yes I agree the swearing was unnecessary will edit when I can

Trending

Latest posts