I feel bad for Kurds, they are hated by everyone in the region

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
There are many decent kurds who don't have that retarded 'GIB ICTIRAF' mentality. But the ones that want independence are a bunch of pathetic communist western lapdogs. Did you see how america used and abused them? Now Assad and Russia are doing the same thing and the morons keep falling for it.

before I knew about all the middle east bs, I remember this one chick told me she was kurd so I looked on a map and I was like :what1:. Where is it?:mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There are many decent kurds who don't have that retarded 'GIB ICTIRAF' mentality. But the ones that want independence are a bunch of pathetic communist western lapdogs. Did you see how america used and abused them? Now Assad and Russia are doing the same thing and the morons keep falling for it.
the best part about that is those niggas are mostly from the southern parts of turkey and northern iraq abo saddam and eurdogan are going round 2 on that ass :russ::deadmanny:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There a lot of kurdish people that go to my local mosque. Very nice people. Never knew their history

Fun fact; Salahuddin Al Ayyubi (May Allah give him paradise) was a Kurd.

For those who don’t know, Kurds are a middle eastern group and they’re nomadic just like Somalis. They live in Kurdistan (similar to Somaliweyn) and their territory is in Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran.

I heard they were loyal Muslims who always put their religion first but due to the rising nationalism of the 20th century, they have been marginalized and persecuted.

Saddam Hussein used Chemical gas on them and they faced many other horrors. Due to Syria and Iraq being unstable, they exploited the situation to establish an autonomous region in hopes for independence. They have been defeated in Syria since Trump turned on them but still control their lands in Iraq and have been defeating Isis.

I was good friends with one Kurd I always use to go to his and play computer games his mum was always welcoming good people he told me he was Iraqi Kurd they’re a little bit like Turks with their deen not all of them but a lot

The Kurdish female fighters are fine
images.jpeg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
They're hated because 80% of Kurdistan they forcefully took from minorities and have no historical claims assyrians, armenians, kaldeans and arabs all killed in their home after welcoming kurds with open arms in Syrians did and western media never reports on kurdish crimes always portray them as victims and promotes Kurdistan.

They're hated because 80% of Kurdistan they forcefully took from minorities and have no historical claims assyrians, armenians, kaldeans and arabs all killed in their home after welcoming kurds with open arms in Syrians did and western media never reports on kurdish crimes always portray them as victims and promotes Kurdistan.
How can you take something from minorities if they’ve been there for many Millenia? Do you honestly think they just popped out of no where and then started taking all these lands out of no where? They’re indigenous to that region and are related to the ancient Medes, they were the result of the indo aryans coming to the region and mixing with the indigenous inhabitants that were there.

welcoming Kurds with open arms? Read some history have you not heard of the many atrocities and genocides done against them eg Saddam Hussein killing 180k + innocent civilians? Or the Turks massacring them in 1937? Or banning their language and culture? stop viewing trt news bro most of Turkeys outlets is government controlled propaganda or whoever the f*ck ignorant person your listening to lmao.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Anti-Kurdish sentiments are widespread in the Middle East. Kurds are used and abused on daily basis. They're good fighters and war tacticians, last year they assisted the Iraqi army uproot ISIS strongholds in northern Iraq. Even foreign countries like the USA use them and later ditch them like they are nothing.

There's a funny quote about Kurds by the late supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah Khomeini, he said:
"Kurds are the children of the jinn"
:russ:

Anti-Kurdish sentiments are widespread in the Middle East. Kurds are used and abused on daily basis. They're good fighters and war tacticians, last year they assisted the Iraqi army uproot ISIS strongholds in northern Iraq. Even foreign countries like the USA use them and later ditch them like they are nothing.

There's a funny quote about Kurds by the late supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah Khomeini, he said:
"Kurds are the children of the jinn"
:russ:
Lol do u wanna know more funny quotes from Shia Hadith books about people with dark skin too?

Trending