Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Ea0hGEuXYAEi2P7.png

:damn: :damn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Kurds are a weird group of people they live everywhere yet nowhere neither united or disorganized some are commies others are liberal. And their is little info on where they originated form as far ass i know

Kurds are a weird group of people they live everywhere yet nowhere neither united or disorganized some are commies others are liberal. And their is little info on where they originated form as far ass i know
They're an Iranian group related to Persians and Balochi.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Believe it or not Kurdistan exist in multiple countries, they live under a semi autonomous government. That is frequently attack by all sorts of militias.

Their main issue is that none of the countries they reside in like them nor do they put a map forward with the kurds present on it.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Believe it or not Kurdistan exist in multiple countries, they live under a semi autonomous government. That is frequently attack by all sorts of militias.

Their main issue is that none of the countries they reside in like them nor do they put a map forward with the kurds present on it.
have u seen the size of kurdistan the thing encompasses the entire region

No wonder their hated then niggas are made up of a mix of reer blacohi who wants independence and iran whom nobody likes
I know a Kurdish refugee family. They're good, hard working people. They refuse to say where they're from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran. They just say Kurdistan :mjlol: .

I laugh to myself because it reminds me of a certain non-existent state in Somali waqooyi. :lolbron:

A Kurd once told me that Somalis were migrating to Kurdistan in droves, and showed me a picture of the most West-African looking man who lived there while smirking.

The ridiculous nature of the situation made me laugh.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
have u seen the size of kurdistan the thing encompasses the entire region

Yeah but they are threated worse than the jews, basically everything the middle east says to Israel, they do to the kurds.

The us was their last ally protecting them, once they left the Turks moved in to f*ck some shit up.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are they hated? They're actually beautiful people.

I follow this make up artist on IG. She's Kurd and she's very beautiful.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I know a Kurdish refugee family. They're good, hard working people. They refuse to say where they're from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran. They just say Kurdistan :mjlol: .

I laugh to myself because it reminds me of a certain non-existent state in Somali waqooyi. :lolbron:
they are respectable people but stupid niggas wanna carve out a nation in a place like the middeleast. lool 68 nimo at its finest

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why are they hated? They're actually beautiful people.

I follow this make up artist on IG. She's Kurd and she's very beautiful.
Back in the days of sykes picot they along side other minorities where promised a country but the. British discovered oil so they got lumped together with iraq, not only that but they do have a different culture language witch they are currently fighting tooth and nail to keep alive plus they live and claim a large part of the region as their country.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don’t know them that much but all I know is that they’re very proud to tell you they’re Kurdish especially those talkative taxi drivers in Istanbul lol am like I never asked you

1592519578486.gif

Trending