I feel bad for Kurds, they are hated by everyone in the region

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Saddam Hussein used Chemical gas on them and they faced many other horrors. Due to Syria and Iraq being unstable, they exploited the situation to establish an autonomous region in hopes for independence. They have been defeated in Syria since Trump turned on them but still control their lands in Iraq and have been defeating Isis.
The chemical gas attack was filmed by iranian special forces that media never mentions or how iranian forces got into iraqs northern undefended borders almost capturing tikrit or thousands civilian brutally slaughtered all their settlements completely wiped out. Saddams use of gas scared iranians to flee saving Iraq not loosing the war in Abadan (arab lands in iran).

They're defeated in Syria by thier greed US saw the anger of loyals for backing YPG that was attacking their deen and burning their homes knowing war against them was inevitable, huge blunder by US backing YPG who they list as terrorists loosing not only Syria but Turkey.

The chemical gas attack was filmed by iranian special forces that media never mentions or how iranian forces got into iraqs northern undefended borders almost capturing tikrit or thousands civilian brutally slaughtered all their settlements completely wiped out. Saddams use of gas scared iranians to flee saving Iraq not loosing the war in Abadan (arab lands in iran).

They're defeated in Syria by thier greed US saw the anger of loyals for backing YPG that was attacking their deen and burning their homes knowing war against them was inevitable, huge blunder by US backing YPG who they list as terrorists loosing not only Syria but Turkey.
I know that you don’t know what you’re talking about because there are mass graves of skeletal remains that have been found. Look up al anfal campaign and the chemical weapons Saddam used was sold to him by USA/France to use vs Iran cause they were gonna lose hard near the end of their war and there was holes in their defence. It was kind of used as a last resort cause the war was dragging on til nearly 10+ years. And both sides used the Kurds Iraq and Iran for their own gain like how others used them too.

I don’t really understand your last post bro

PKK is terrorist organisation not YPG and the alliance with turkey and USA is a nato one which was created as a deterrent against Russia/USSR when it was the USSR

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
How can you take something from minorities if they’ve been there for many Millenia? Do you honestly think they just popped out of no where and then started taking all these lands out of no where? They’re indigenous to that region and are related to the ancient Medes, they were the result of the indo aryans coming to the region and mixing with the indigenous inhabitants that were there.

welcoming Kurds with open arms? Read some history have you not heard of the many atrocities and genocides done against them eg Saddam Hussein killing 180k + innocent civilians? Or the Turks massacring them in 1937? Or banning their language and culture? stop viewing trt news bro most of Turkeys outlets is government controlled propaganda or whoever the f*ck ignorant person your listening to lmao.
Millenia?
Kurdish are iranian people originally from eastern Iran they have no history in MENA dude they came there as soldiers, in talks with Turkey and EU kurds were asked to prove land is theirs failed to name a single town or village then claimed Diyarbakir which have 1st mosque built in Turkey, Turkey then showef evidence a Yemeni clan called bakir built that mosque and town. There are kurds against Kurdistan who fights for Turkey, Iraq and many joined syrian FSA. Get your facts straight before making retarded claims :wtf:

It’s so very evident that you’ve been fed so much bullshit and have never searched beyond the topic past what one of your Turkish friends have told you. Lmao. Sad.

First of all your first claim Kurds aren’t from eastern Iran because what you don’t understand is that if your claim is it feasible or even possible that they migrated en mass and solidified them selves there? Are you retarded or something? When you look at their genetic profile on a PCA chart you can see they cluster with Georgians, Iranians, and others in that region so if they were eastern Iranian it wouldn’t be the same and are also related to Armenians

secondly they were the indigenous inhabitants pre their indo Aryan invaders to the Middle East in the Zagros regions and were shepherds and after they got invaded they picked up the language and culture. did you just say they’re Iranian? Are you dumb as f*ck? Do you not realise that the term Iranian in that sense is taking about people ie iranic like how people refer to Semitic? Iranic is a culture and people that are related linguistically and culturally to one another but the genetics no so much for all. Iranian people’s are diverse and not a monolith. You don’t seem genuine in your response and probably provide the most weakest sources for your other claim about not having something historical.
Funny how you change the goal posts and start talking about another topic thinking I wouldn’t destroy you’re dumb as f*ck arguments lmao. Do u not realise Turks will lie through their teeth to deny any Kurdish existence cause it’s their sensitive little topic? Look up Turkish conspiracy theories lmao.
Next time stay in your lane before talking with the big boys about history and politics and get off the Turkish cock you’re embarrassing your self you absolute dumb c*nt

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Dont like turks but know my history have many kurdish friends was even engaged to a kurd and been to Eastern Turkey where PKK fights still visit every year, just because im well informed dont me im a turkish supporter:ftw9nwa:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know this kurdish guy, very tall (6”3). Id call him turkish just to piss him off and he’d get so angry all the time going “I’m not f*cking turkish!”. Him, an afghani guy, and me were pretty toxic about each other’s countries and didn’t like each other at first. But after awhile we got closer and just made fun of each other for jokes.

They’d pull some low blows on Somalia but I had decent ammunition on Afghanistan and Kurdistan (also a few nukes that Id drop in the change room when things get heated). Overall they were pretty cool, they ended up acknowledging Somalia’s supreme might before ‘91 after I told them to do some research and in return I’ll do research on their countries. Which is why I knew about the US funding taliban in Afghanistan, we were supposed to take each other to restaurants from each of our countries to try each other’s foods but covid got in the way. I wonder if they still remember.

I’m Kurdish and I respect Somalis. I had a childhood friend who was my neighbour we were good friends but he and his family had to move to another state. The masjid close to me the people who attend are mostly Somalis treat me well and I love them. I don’t necessarily think a Kurdistan will come to be for reasons, but would like to see better treatment for them. I’d also like to see one day Somalia to become fully functioning
I take a fond interest in learning about other cultures and people and is good to learn about others instead of hating.

@Tucking_Fypo
I apologise for swearing at you but there are things you said that weren’t true.
I don’t hate Turks I just don’t like the politics sometimes. FSA has isis members that have dissolved into them so their organisation ain’t legit either as well as al nusra members.

@Aklas you’re gonna have to google it bro I think it might be in al kafi but it’s definitely there

Trending

Latest posts