I feel all alone

I feel less alone this Ramadan since Ramadan always brings more peace and tranquility to my heart but still I feel so alone. Anyone else feel very alone?

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
If this is solely because of social reasons, maybe talk to your family or friends or someone you know or trust.

I have felt this way before I think the plus of quarantine is that I am in more contact with family so I am less alone.

If this is solely because of social reasons, maybe talk to your family or friends or someone you know or trust.

I have felt this way before I think the plus of quarantine is that I am in more contact with family so I am less alone.
I feel more alone during quarantine than before my family is complicated i don't see friends anymore

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I feel more alone during quarantine than before my family is complicated i don't see friends anymore
Ohh, I'm sorry to hear about that. Try calling or talking with friends online if you can. If you can't, then join forums or groups and make new friends (like here for example :)). I hope you feel better soon.

Ohh, I'm sorry to hear about that. Try calling or talking with friends online if you can. If you can't, then join forums or groups and make new friends (like here for example :)). I hope you feel better soon.
I tried but calling or talking is just temporary. I just feel this hollow sensation of loneliness.

I tried but calling or talking is just temporary. I just feel this hollow sensation of loneliness.

Try to busy yourself, get your mind off of things, pick up a new hobby at home. Has this been happening since the quarantine? If so, try to bear with it for a little while longer, you might not feel this way when this is over.