I don’t find Siad Barre a bad person

Did not know you were beesha hunter gatherer
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Somalia was always poor way befor the civil war .

" in the 1980s Somalia had one of the lowest per capita caloric intake in the world "
View attachment 213680
Ppl were already dying from starvation well befor the collapse.

As for his so called literacy campaign and educational reform that kacanist like to boast about started in the early 1970s
And it only manage to gain 24 percent literacy rate .

View attachment 213685

There was only 3 functioning hospitals in the whole country and like 2-3 universities now we can see that there are hospitals and universities in almost every federal member state .
The only pictures and vids we have from Somalia is Mogadishu which only had 6-7 districts and now we have 17 districts soon to be 18 .
Only people who cant make it in life dwell on the past , funny thing is nobody in this forum was even alive during the kacaan era and only seen videos and pictures of the two streets siad barre build in Mogadishu.
If you asked these kacanist orphans to show you pictures or videos of their gobol in the kacaan era they wouldn't able to because Mogadishu and hargeisa were literally the only cities that had infrastructure
You moryaans destroyed Somalia. It’s one thing to topple a government, but you ended up cannibalizing each other and looting the capital.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You moryaans destroyed Somalia. It’s one thing to topple a government, but you ended up cannibalizing each other and looting the capital.
If they were smart they wouldve taken over the government peacefully and started an alliance amongst themselves and enrich themselves slowly and surely by nepotism.

They would have been undisputed leaders of the country like Melez Zenawi and rule for years.

Alas they rather loot the Darood man’s basement.

Siad Barre haters should explain me what the hell they are doing in the west. Your families were living in Somalia during the Siad Barre era, when he was kicked out of the country you left and ran away. Most of you never came back. Tell me why?
The answer is obvious. Siad Barre had many flaws and did many wrong things but under his rule Somalia was a normal country with relative peace and security, now if you go to Xamar you need to watch your back because of qarax and assassinations.
Siad Barre was the last president of a functional state, his opposers destroyed the country and couldn't build a functional country. This is an undisputable fact.

Boo hoo , cry about it .
Alhamdulilah my relatives are doing much better now then when your ethnic group was robbing the national bank .
My relatives are ine of the biggest exporters of dry lemon , sesame ,maize and the one of the largest agricultural distributors to xamar.
Maybe is your ppl that are not doing soo great now that you dont have the privilege to rob the nation😀

No fkd but please show me how your ppls city/tuulo looked like befor the war.

Mr boowe ibnu dhabayco we didnt destroy or loot your capital Garowe , I'm not sure where you get that from . If you have evidence of my ppk looting or destroying your capital garowe plz share that with us .

Som

VIP
Boo hoo , cry about it .
Alhamdulilah my relatives are doing much better now then when your ethnic group was robbing the national bank .
My relatives are ine of the biggest exporters of dry lemon , sesame ,maize and the one of the largest agricultural distributors to xamar.
Maybe is your ppl that are not doing soo great now that you dont have the privilege to rob the nation😀

Your relatives went to school for free because jaale siyaad, now you are bragging about lemon and maize. Facts don't care about your feelings. Somalia became a failed state as soon traitor mooryaans took over

Som

VIP
Boo hoo , cry about it .

Your relatives went to school for free because jaale siyaad, now you are bragging about lemon and maize. Facts don't care about your feelings. Somalia became a failed state as soon traitor mooryaans took over

Petty insults .

Are you going to post a picture of your city befor the civil war like I asked?
Or you just going to call me a mooryan ?
I would like to see pictures of all the kacanists orphans tuulos befor the war
Including @En_Sabah Nur plz provide us how heavenly your native land was befor the war

Som

VIP
Petty insults .

Are you going to post a picture of your city befor the civil war like I asked?
Or you just going to call me a mooryan ?
I would like to see pictures of all the kacanists orphans tuulos befor the war
Including @En_Sabah Nur plz provide us how heavenly your native land was befor the war
I don't need to post anything saaxiib. Why don't you post Xamar before and after the disease of mooryaanism spread? You talking about tuuloos, siyaad built a whole Nation.

I really don’t. I frantically do not care that he was a dictator, he did so much great for Somalia as a whole.

Those who disrespect him on a daily basis would never understand how much he means for other Somalis. He really gave us all a chance, not just certain groups but all of us.
He was a commie gaal tyrant who went against the Qur'an and murdered scholars who spoke against that. He massacred women and children

I really don’t. I frantically do not care that he was a dictator, he did so much great for Somalia as a whole.

Those who disrespect him on a daily basis would never understand how much he means for other Somalis. He really gave us all a chance, not just certain groups but all of us.

Somalispot should ban your dumbass! Being this stupid we can no longer allow for our own sanity. Siyad Barre was an uncompetention reer baadiyo ! He has no history in Somali history we are undoing the damage he caused to Somalia 40 years later and you say something like this. Send me your address so I can beat you stupid you dam donkey!

Are you serious? He destabilized an entire country and killed thousands of innocent people for his own gain. We’re refugees all over the mf world because of this genocidal maniac

You’re probably the same qabil as him that’s why you’re spewing this BS

if siyaad barre didn't do what he did I wouldn't be here alive today, we plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.
disclaimer:not excusing his actions

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Can we end this thread.

OP: From a 0.5 perspective, I understand your point. They received more opportunities than any Somali government has ever provided before or since.

But saying he isn’t a bad person is inaccurate when you look at the death toll. If you kill one person, that disqualifies you from being considered a good person let along thousands upon thousands.

NB: I just think your title was horribly worded and completely inaccurate but I think I understand where you’re coming from.

reer

VIP
Can we end this thread.

OP: From a 0.5 perspective, I understand your point. They received more opportunities than any Somali government has ever provided before or since.

But saying he isn’t a bad person is inaccurate when you look at the death toll. If you kill one person, that disqualifies you from being considered a good person let along thousands upon thousands.

NB: I just think your title was horribly worded and completely inaccurate but I think I understand where you’re coming from.
you cannot keep somalis in check without brutality and fear. they only respect the gun.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
you cannot keep somalis in check without brutality and fear. they only respect the gun.

Let’s be honest, those Somalis you mention aren’t scared of the gun either. Does Somalia atm look like to you a place where people are afraid of gun violence?

I don't need to post anything saaxiib. Why don't you post Xamar before and after the disease of mooryaanism spread? You talking about tuuloos, siyaad built a whole Nation.
Kkkk ,
You know why you wont post pictures of your native land cabudwaak during Afweyne dictatorial reign ? Because there was not a single structure standing and was mostly huts .
If siad barre build a nation you wouldnt have hard time posting infrastructure he build in cabudwaak .
Here is xamar during your aabo siad barre reign 1987
Xamarweyne district

Here is my xamar befor and after picture same street ,same angle
FKbwFVsXoAImP17.jpeg.jpg

More picture of xamar with the natives who you call mooryan investment

E8w-06jWEAYKZXg.jpeg.jpg

May Allah protect xamar from evil eyes of the somalis

We got tons of pictures in the development section you can check out😀

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkk ,
You know why you wont post pictures of your native land cabudwaak during Afweyne dictatorial reign ? Because there was not a single structure standing and was mostly huts .
If siad barre build a nation you wouldnt have hard time posting infrastructure he build in cabudwaak .
Here is xamar during your aabo siad barre reign 1987
Xamarweyne district

Here is my xamar befor and after picture same street ,same angle
View attachment 213762

More picture of xamar with the natives who you call mooryan investment

View attachment 213761
May Allah protect xamar from evil eyes of the somalis

We got tons of pictures in the development section you can check out😀
mA xamar is looking beautiful esp with those high rise apartments being built