I don’t find Siad Barre a bad person

I still dont get how he lost after having most of the government weopens,tanks and artillery.
Warya @TekNiKo come in and explain to us how you lost to qoorqor and the squad who were untrained fighters
View attachment 213838
Gedo had weapons to protect Somalia from Ethiopia.
I wonder why they never used it to fortify Gedo.
They will claim they fought back Aideed but fighting back Aideed after he decided to depart since MSB left the country is not fighting. MX ambushed departing Aideed soilders .

I really don’t. I frantically do not care that he was a dictator, he did so much great for Somalia as a whole.

Those who disrespect him on a daily basis would never understand how much he means for other Somalis. He really gave us all a chance, not just certain groups but all of us.
How can you like someone that murdered millions of your innocent countrymen, women and children. You hate our country and i dont even know how you can call yourself somali. And so do the rest of you that like him. Sickening.

Last edited:
This is why Somalis are a laughable people globally. You would be hard pressed to find a German yearning for the days of the third Reich and the Nazis. Most Germans reject Hitler today and the man has become a pariah within their own society. why? Because Hitler and the Nazi's brought death, poverty, made germans refugees and destroyed their country through his actions. Somalis? You will still find a sizeable chunk of Somalis yearning for the days of afweyne even though afweyne brought death, poverty, turned Somalis into the 2nd biggest refugee population in the world after the Palestinians and destroyed the country. The Germans learned from their history and its why they are a major power in the world today whereas somalis are busy playing games like Siad Barre was a good dude.

This is why Somalis are a laughable people globally. You would be hard pressed to find a German yearning for the days of the third Reich and the Nazis. Most Germans reject Hitler today and the man has become a pariah within their own society. why? Because Hitler and the Nazi's brought death, poverty, made germans refugees and destroyed their country through his actions. Somalis? You will still find a sizeable chunk of Somalis yearning for the days of afweyne even though afweyne brought death, poverty, turned Somalis into the 2nd biggest refugee population in the world after the Palestinians and destroyed the country. The Germans learned from their history and its why they are a major power in the world today whereas somalis are busy playing games like Siad Barre was a good dude.
Cause some still are instilled with hatred walaal it is sickening.If a person who sees siad barre a good person how can he/she be a muslim takfir needs to occur wallah

Gedo had weapons to protect Somalia from Ethiopia.
I wonder why they never used it to fortify Gedo.
They will claim they fought back Aideed but fighting back Aideed after he decided to depart since MSB left the country is not fighting. MX ambushed departing Aideed soilders .

Yes I heard they still have most of the artillery from msb .they stole the nations artillery and they still got chased to Kenya:mjlol:

Afweyne was good the first ten years and bad the last ten years to sum it up

if he had step down in 1977 he would have gone in the history books as the greatest president

Trending