I don't love promiscuous woman

I could never love a woman that has been around town, she might smash my brother when I'm not looking. If her a body count is over 0 I ain't settling down with that. I drop ho*s instantly can't be cuffing somebody that has the one thousand cock stare eyes. I have been in relationships with ajanabi woman but I never claimed them because they ain't wifey material. Deep down inside I want a really authentic relationship, but I don't believe love exists it's just lust plain and simple. I have too many side girls that I use a burner phone. Remember this "she's not yours, it's just your turn" .

Sad you say that love exists, you just gotta discover it. You should quit with one night stand material girls and repent in a musjid for committing zina. You do realize how grave of sin this is, correct? Also, get rid of that banger phone.

It's haram as an adulterer to marry a virgin woman. Your choices now have been severely limited. Luckily (or unfortunately) most western Muslim women are probably not virgins to begin with. So you can probably still cuff a normal hijabi Xalimo.

Allah swt says in Surah An Nur 24:3:

The adulterer is only [fit] to marry an adulteress or an idolatress, and the adulteress is only [fit] to marry an adulterer or an idolater: such behavior is forbidden to believers.

Last edited:
You said you were only 16 and you’re talking about “ho*s, side chicks” iyo balayo kale. This is why the majority want to raise their kids back home. Just Focus on school and the deen. You have time.

But I agree. No one wants to marry a promiscuous person. Body count Should be = 0.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't mind a likkle one or two bodies on her I can look past that I just don't want a fucking graveyard ion see what's hard to understand :kanyeshrug:

You said you were only 16 and you’re talking about “ho*s, side chicks” iyo balayo kale. This is why the majority want to raise their kids back home. Just Focus on school and the deen. You have time.

But I agree. No one wants to marry a promiscuous person. Body count Should be = 0.
Hold the fuck up this nigga is 16? :ooh:

Stop thinking with your d*ck and just focus with the religion and your school
I'm a fourth year University student, I just need to be around better influences. I was trying to conform, but the past few years I went astray. I memorized the entire quran at 11, I use to be a religious kid. it's wasn't until University that I became like this, right around 17/18.

Trending