I don't love promiscuous woman

I could never love a woman that has been around town, she might smash my brother when I'm not looking. If her a body count is over 0 I ain't settling down with that. I drop ho*s instantly can't be cuffing somebody that has the one thousand cock stare eyes. I have been in relationships with ajanabi woman but I never claimed them because they ain't wifey material. Deep down inside I want a really authentic relationship, but I don't believe love exists it's just lust plain and simple. I have too many side girls that I use a burner phone. Remember this "she's not yours, it's just your turn" .

Sad you say that love exists, you just gotta discover it. You should quit with one night stand material girls and repent in a musjid for committing zina. You do realize how grave of sin this is, correct? Also, get rid of that banger phone.

It's haram as an adulterer to marry a virgin woman. Your choices now have been severely limited. Luckily (or unfortunately) most western Muslim women are probably not virgins to begin with. So you can probably still cuff a normal hijabi Xalimo.

Allah swt says in Surah An Nur 24:3:

The adulterer is only [fit] to marry an adulteress or an idolatress, and the adulteress is only [fit] to marry an adulterer or an idolater: such behavior is forbidden to believers.

Last edited:
You said you were only 16 and you’re talking about “ho*s, side chicks” iyo balayo kale. This is why the majority want to raise their kids back home. Just Focus on school and the deen. You have time.

But I agree. No one wants to marry a promiscuous person. Body count Should be = 0.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't mind a likkle one or two bodies on her I can look past that I just don't want a fucking graveyard ion see what's hard to understand :kanyeshrug:

You said you were only 16 and you’re talking about “ho*s, side chicks” iyo balayo kale. This is why the majority want to raise their kids back home. Just Focus on school and the deen. You have time.

But I agree. No one wants to marry a promiscuous person. Body count Should be = 0.
Hold the f*ck up this nigga is 16? :ooh:

It's hard when all your friends are Ajanabi, I was raised around non-Somalis the only Somali folks I knew were relatives who came to visit.
It doesn't matter where you grew up, follow your heart and do what you think is the right thing in every situation and never compromise on your core principles.

Stop thinking with your d*ck and just focus with the religion and your school
I'm a fourth year University student, I just need to be around better influences. I was trying to conform, but the past few years I went astray. I memorized the entire quran at 11, I use to be a religious kid. it's wasn't until University that I became like this, right around 17/18.

Trending

Latest posts