I don't love promiscuous woman

You said you were only 16 and you’re talking about “ho*s, side chicks” iyo balayo kale. This is why the majority want to raise their kids back home. Just Focus on school and the deen. You have time.

But I agree. No one wants to marry a promiscuous person. Body count Should be = 0.
Saredo, I'm 21 it was a joke lol. Appreciate the advice sis, I was raised in a extremely unsafe area. Seen a lot of gun violence at a early age, luckily my parents moved us out at 15/16. I have seen too much death, I became numb to everything. It was hard growing up, couldn't find anybody who had similar interests to me. People tried bullying me into joining a gang, been jumped multiple times but I always stood my ground.

Saredo, I'm 21 it was a joke lol. Appreciate the advice sis, I was raised in a extremely unsafe area. Seen a lot of gun violence at a early age, luckily my parents moved us out at 15/16. I have seen too much death, I became numb to everything. It was hard growing up, couldn't find anybody who had similar interests to me. People tried bullying me into joining a gang, been jumped multiple times but I always stood my ground.

May Allah swt help you. 21 is still super young. Focus on school and deen like I said, and make tawbah. Have faith that everything will work out for the best. Good luck.

I could never love a woman that has been around town, she might smash my brother when I'm not looking. If her a body count is over 0 I ain't settling down with that. I drop ho*s instantly can't be cuffing somebody that has the one thousand cock stare eyes. I have been in relationships with ajanabi woman but I never claimed them because they ain't wifey material. Deep down inside I want a really authentic relationship, but I don't believe love exists it's just lust plain and simple. I have too many side girls that I use a burner phone. Remember this "she's not yours, it's just your turn" .
So here you are trying to down promiscuous women yet you yourself are a promiscuous man?
Go fix you first before you judge someone for the same things you do. Audubilah.this is the end of times. May Allah protect us.

So here you are trying to down promiscuous women yet you yourself are a promiscuous man?
Go fix you first before you judge someone for the same things you do. Audubilah.this is the end of times. May Allah protect us.
It's a forum kid, chill out. I can't have can't have my own viewpoints on things, stop trying to impose your beliefs onto me. I agree, I need to improve as a human-being but give me some solid advice at least.

Nobody cares what you love. You will get what you are at the end of the day, if you’re an adulterer who has repented then you will get someone of your nature, in other words an adulterous who also has repented.

It's a forum kid, chill out. I can't have can't have my own viewpoints on things, stop trying to impose your beliefs onto me. I agree, I need to improve as a human-being but give me some solid advice at least.
Hell is for men and women. Stop acting like hell is only for women. You're committed the same sin. Bs lol

Once you get a lil older, you won’t give a shit bout body counts and thinking if she’s promiscuous or not. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll see most girls for what they are but the importance of so called good girls go down while finding compatible girls go up.

the only reason dudes are scared of promiscuous women is because they are insecure about her potentially comparing them to her other sexual partners. dudes are scared that they may not live up to her experiences with other men.

Exactly we as men are ENTITLED to a virgin female it doesn't matter how much bodies I have LEARN YOUR PLACE WOMEN and if you disagree with me you probably have a shit ton of bodies on you
Most of the people triggered by my post are woman, I'm sorry for offending Halimos.

the only reason dudes are scared of promiscuous women is because they are insecure about her potentially comparing them to her other sexual partners. dudes are scared that they may not live up to her experiences with other men.

It’s about control for those guys who are promiscuous themselves
A guy who waits obviously also wants a female who did the same (vice versa)
Now dudes who make a scene about promiscuous girls usually are hoes themselves
Not surprising after fucking through the neighborhood and treating women as less than
They’ve seen the trauma they created first hand.
Its a way for them to feel good about themselves
wanting a virgin. That’s exactly why I would never date a hoeman, all those Intimate relationships definitely emotionally hardens them.... it’s so obvious the way they view females, same way career criminals harden. No naxaris whatsoever due to all that baggage from haram zina.

Trending

Latest posts