I Don't Know if I Will Ever Forgive Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond

It's never that deep
@Pureblood going through the your a soyboy lib route, you've been hanging out with the cadaan kids, well no wonder although this could explain why your projecting your ry onto me. Unlike you I don't dwell on for think about fucking my cousin or gay thoughts but it seems you Americans do. Fucking s. Welp I'm outta here go vote red coonman we'll see how great it is for the Somali american low earning population, gonna get wonderful tax breaks of $100:drakelaugh:

Another unread @Hammond reply. Wow I’ve got this liberal cuck so worked up he’s keeps responding to somebody who isn’t reading his comments :drakelaugh:

Think of how triggered you have to be to do that :mjlol:

Hammond

It's never that deep
UR JUSS TRIGGERED IM NOT READING YOUR COMMENTS!1!1!!1!

Your to stupid to argue or read at least we all know that although you can blame your beloved party for making your education so shit or maybe your just too stupid at least that'd explain a lot, I mean you do believe in a fictional land:hemad: but alas one thing we can agree on is you lost and your butthurt, 68 IQ all over the place:siilaanyosmile:

I also hate the push of men in wigs into women's bathrooms. It is wrong. However the Democrats are way better than Trump.

I also hate the push of men in wigs into women's bathrooms. It is wrong. However the Democrats are way better than Trump.

I don't blame you. It's a weird calculation to try to figure out which of them is worse. I don't blame anyone who thinks the Republicans is worse.

I think the Democrats are worse. The Democrats are too weird for me. The Democrats seem to be off in outer space mentally.

"Forget the homeless people, forget all the other problems- let's force men and women into the same bathroom without asking anyone if that's even what they want"- What are they smoking? I've known a few hardcore white liberals who turned out to be smoking crack.

If they absolutely must change the rules, let them have two bathrooms for normal people and one for everyone else. Honestly, though , so-called "issue" is really simple. If a man thinks he'a a woman he should still have to use the men's bathroom. He will survive, probably. I don't think I'd like it but as long as he doesn't try anything weird, I would not beat him. If he tries anything weird, I absolutely think he should be beaten. It should not be tolerated for men to walk around like that in the first place. Anyways, even if they give him the surgery, he is a man so he should use the men's. White people can figure out rocket science but they can't figure out this.

Hammond

It's never that deep
I don't blame you. It's a weird calculation to try to figure out which of them is worse. I don't blame anyone who thinks the Republicans is worse.

I think the Democrats are worse. The Democrats are too weird for me. The Democrats seem to be off in outer space mentally.

"Forget the homeless people, forget all the other problems- let's force men and women into the same bathroom without asking anyone if that's even what they want"- What are they smoking? I've known a few hardcore white liberals who turned out to be smoking crack.

If they absolutely must change the rules, let them have two bathrooms for normal people and one for everyone else. Honestly, though , so-called "issue" is really simple. If a man thinks he'a a woman he should still have to use the men's bathroom. He will survive, probably. I don't think I'd like it but as long as he doesn't try anything weird, I would not beat him. If he tries anything weird, I absolutely think he should be beaten. It should not be tolerated for men to walk around like that in the first place. Anyways, even if they give him the surgery, he is a man so he should use the men's. White people can figure out rocket science but they can't figure out this.
The democrats have done more for homeless people than republicans and red states have people addicted to heroin and meth all over, do you not read the shit you write?:ayaanswag:

I think the whole thing is reckless. Its going to lead to perverts spying and raping women and children in bathrooms.

I think the whole thing is reckless. Its going to lead to perverts spying and raping women and children in bathrooms.

Exactly and they don't care. They're willing to allow it for..... whatever it is their motivation is. I don't understand what on earth is motivating this but I can clearly understand that it's wrong.

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was on my way to the masjid and this woman walks towards me

and her breasts are hanging out almost entirely out of her shirt like they were suicidal and about to jump....

had my eyes zoomed in, I bet I could have seen the ummm.... n****es

anyways I felt like her.... umm.... parts... were trying to make eye contact with me and have a conversation with me......

Thank God I looked away.... were they to talk they probably would have tried to talk to me into voting Democrat anyway.....

Wallahi Western society is trying to lead me into hell

insha'Allah Allah will reward the Muslims of today extra because of how the things are

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and her breasts are hanging out almost entirely out of her shirt like they were suicidal and about to jump....

anyways I felt like her.... umm.... parts... were trying to make eye contact with me and have a conversation with me......

Thank God I looked away.... were they to talk they probably would have tried to talk to me into voting Democrat anyway.....

insha'Allah Allah will reward the Muslims of today extra because of how the things are

You are a bit crazy.

So you want to share the toilets only with men? :ayaanswag:

You are very funny, probably very intelligent and so you frame it in a clever way

but yes I want bathrooms to be gender segregated. I'm not trying to commit zina with random women in those facilities.... I want to go there, handle my business and leave.... if you're wanting to commit zina maybe you will look at things differently..... but yes bathrooms should be gender segregated as is normal. Men and women in general should be segregated.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You're good at story telling:dead::dead:. You also have some comedy...

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Bismillah you are supporting a man who is an enemy to allah and his messenger , a man who clearly said he is at war with Islam and slandered our religion ask forgiveness from allah because that is a grave sin to support one who is against Islam for God's sake he is literally brothers with Netanyahu

Surah maidah verse 51
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them"

Bismillah you would rather support a man who is funding rebels in syria , supporting airstrikes in Somalia , calling people seeking help as invaders , calls your own kind in Minnesota as bad people,
And you will forget all of that just because you forgot you are in a gaalo country if it wasn't for the liberals that protest every month just so rednecks don t lynch you in the street if it wasn't for them Clinton would have bombed the black out of us for '93
say Alhamdulillah they accepted you as a guest in their nation if you don't like their ways the door is right over there

This is clearly a troll.trying for attention

also I'm wondering what you were doing in that building

VixR

Veritas
I’ve never seen a mixed bathroom in any state I’ve ever been in. There’s women’s, men’s, family, and single-occupancy bathrooms. No such thing as a mixed bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts